- Apie įmonę
Join our growing team in Vilnius as a Client Onboarding Manager!
Independent and possessing more than twenty years' experience in its field, alterDomus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity, infrastructure and real estate funds, as well as listed and unlisted companies. Our current staff of 3,300 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services globally across 35 offices. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mind-set.
This is likely to be the role for you if:
- You want to further develop your career in the Alternative Investment Funds Industry and have 4+ years’ experience working in the funds industry with Business Administration and Corporate Secretarial experience considered an advantage;
- You can foster self-starter mentality across the team, including the ability to drive operational effectiveness and creative solutions by thinking ‘outside of the box’;
- You are a strong analytical thinker, with an ability to think critically and prioritize competing demands, both individually and across the team, in a fast-paced environment;
- You have experience in effectively motivating others, conveying your expectations through goal setting while leading by example;
- You are competent to act independently building rapport and enhancing working relationships internally and externally;
- You have been responsible for the creation and maintenance of various KPIs within previous roles;
- You are proficient in creating procedures and processes within a team to ensure timely deliverables on daily tasks;
- You have a proven track record of managing and developing a team;
- You are adept in accomplishing team results by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring and appraising goals;
- You encourage initiative, adaptability and resilience and the ability to quickly align your priorities with client’s varying requirements and/or timelines;
- You promote and exemplify a high level of attention to detail coupled with superior organisational skills and take pride in delivering high quality work.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Lead and coordinate Officers and Senior Officers on the team, which will act as the day to day point of contact for the client during the onboarding process;
- Manage and further develop client relationships, from the time of onboarding to launch of fund structure;
- Ensure effective delegation and coordination of various tasks involved throughout the onboarding stage, proactively predicting and mitigating any potential issues and anticipating clients’ needs;
- Monitoring and enhancement of various onboarding functions, including the review of client information and due diligence/KYC documents gathered for submission for compliance approval;
- Ensure to champion engagement with internal teams to drive operational effectiveness and identify and improve the efficiency of outcomes;
- Cultivate areas for process improvement, facilitate training and support to the team, through effective recognition of any training needs;
- Responsible for the success of each client onboarding from outset through to launch of fund structure, ensuring KPI standards are maintained;
- Ownership of the monitoring of internal policies and procedures, ensuring these are consistently reviewed and adhered to;
- Involvement in global projects across various alterDomus’ offices encompassing ad-hoc areas to further develop alterDomus global business strategy.
- You will have prior experience in areas such as contract negotiations, legal entity formation requirements across various jurisdictions including Limited Partnerships;
- Strong understanding of Compliance, AML and KYC, Regulatory frameworks across the EU;
Previously worked with funds that have come under AIFM Directive and understand the characteristics and key passporting and marketing fundamentals;
- Proven background in implementing methods to develop high performing teams;
- Past experience in designing and reporting of key data metrics, as required by the business;
In-depth knowledge of Luxembourg Fund Industry is an advantage.
The Vilnius Adventure
The 2021 opening of Alter Domus' office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company's fast development. By joining our brand-new European centre of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus' client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.
Monthly Salary: From 3,000 EUR Gross
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2975 – 3636
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.25
€ 1600 – 2000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.19
€ 2000 – 2700
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.25
€ 1300 – 1900
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.21
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.27
€ 2500 – 3300
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.28