- Apie įmonę
Would you be interested in developing your knowledge of accounting in Outokumpu Global Business Services centre in Vilnius?
Then we have an opportunity for you in our Finance department!
Outokumpu Accounts Payable team is looking for an Accountant who is collaborative, responsible and customer service minded.
• Receive and process vendor invoices for payment, perform day-to-day accounts payable activities;
• Handle and take ownership of queries from customers in a timely manner;
• Proactive resolution of invoice queries, identifying problem areas and bringing them to the attention of the manager with proposed solutions;
• Support teamwork, collaboration and consistency across all sites and functions;
• Provide customer service to both vendors and internal stakeholders;
• Participate and support Lean continuous improvement activities, changes implementation, new ERP systems and tools implementation;
• Perform Month End closing tasks;
• Execute all other position related tasks delegated by line manager.
• Higher education degree in Finance/Accounting or other relevant fields and/or Accounting experience (can be last year student);
• Costumer service mindset;
• Solution oriented personality with problem solving skills;
• Teamwork and co-operation skills in a cross-cultural organization;
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines;
• English language – professional proficiency (B2 level and above);
• German, Finnish and/or Swedish would be considered a plus;
• Experience working with SAP would be considered a plus.
• Location: Vilnius / any other location in Lithuania (remote work possibility)
• Gross salary range: 1200 – 2200 EUR (depending on skills and experience)
• Contract: can be Permanent or Temporary
• Languages: fluent English – level B1-B2 and above
• Preferred start date: ASAP
• Modern office in Quadrum business centre;
• Remote work possibility;
• Flexible working hours;
• Private Health insurance, 3rd pillar pension fund;
• Partially supported lunch or travel arrangements;
• People-oriented company culture, positive and smart colleagues;
• Language, excel, Lean trainings, e-learning courses and webinars;
• Volunteering days, loyalty days and more great benefits.
If you believe to be a good fit, please apply and submit your CV in English before May 9. The position might be filled before the final application date, so don't hesitate to apply earlier!
For more information about the position please contact Vaida Tamasauskiene, Manager - Accounts Payable, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about your application please contact Egle Katinaite-Griskeviciene, HR Specialist Recruiter, by e-mail at email@example.com
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1200 – 1425
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.03
€ 1700 – 1900
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.27
€ 890 – 1330
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.02
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.08
€ 1425 – 1783
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.11
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.05