- Apie įmonę
Would you be interested in developing your knowledge of Procurement in a strong international company with a focus on sustainability, safety and employee well-being?
Then we have a fantastic opportunity for you in our Procurement department!
OUTOKUMPU is looking for a Buyer to join a team of smart professionals and add to success of running our business operations.
The position can be based in any of our business locations in Europe: Finland, Sweden, Germany, Netherlands, Lithuania...
Sounds interesting? Then read on to find out more!
• Issue purchase orders to suppliers based on information in purchase request and category instructions, thus ensuring availability of goods and services;
• Procurement stakeholder support regarding day-to-day transactional topics related to order processing;
• Run RFQ's;
• Participation in various process improvement initiatives;
• Content and catalogue updating in e-procurement tools;
• Monitoring orders and delivery management;
• Operational supplier performance data capture;
• Claims data capture;
• Supplier invoice verification and solving discrepancies;
• Resolve procurement master data discrepancies;
• Support the implementation of procurement strategy and relevant category sourcing strategies;
• Other administrative tasks related to purchasing.
• Bachelor’s degree in business / technology / engineering / supply chain / logistics or final year student;
• Experience of purchasing, logistics or other supply chain related tasks – at least 2 years;
• Fluent in English. German / Swedish / Finnish would be considered a big plus;
• Technical background would be considered a plus;
• Understanding of procurement and sourcing methods would be a plus;
• Advanced skills in SAP would be a plus.
Advantage would also be given to candidates who:
• Have basic level of electrical engineering;
• Can read technical drawings or have work experience with AutoCad, SolidWorks or similar systems.
• Local benefits depending on the country of employment;
• A high level of self-responsibility;
• A chance to shape Outokumpu’s processes and ways of working;
• The possibility to influence Outokumpu’s business success;
• The opportunity to develop a network with various functions;
• Great development opportunities while working with an experienced international organization;
• Privilege to work for an industry leader;
• Challenging opportunities contributing to OUTOKUMPU industry-leading solutions in a friendly, respectful, and global environment.
If you believe to be a good fit, please submit your application and CV in English before May 9, 2022 via our career page. The position might be filled before the final application date, so don't hesitate to apply earlier!
For more information about the position please contact Zita Pališkienė (Team Leader - Procurement) by e-mail at Zita.Paliskiene@outokumpu.com
For more information about your application please contact Eglė Katinaitė-Griškevičienė (HR Specialist Recruiter) by email at Egle.Griskeviciene@outokumpu.com
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1600 – 2100
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.02
€ 2000 – 2500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.01
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.13
€ 1000 – 1600
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.01