- Apie įmonę
TRAINING PROJECT MANAGER
Are you ready to join an international team of aviation professionals?
We promise a highly challenging field and wide scope of responsibilities, which will initially cover:
- Assurance of smooth planning and organization of Aviation trainings.
- Constant communication with clients on their inquiries.
- Coordination of communication between involved parties.
- Communication and cooperation with other local and international departments / divisions of the company as well as authorities and partners.
- Providing participants with training material.
- Taking care of documentation and files according to national and international regulations and requirements.
- Constant and proactive search of solutions for problem-solving and process improvement.
- Work according to approved company processes
- Working with company’s IT systems to monitor and ensure a smooth training management process.
- Participation in daily meetings based on Lean principles
- Setting and achieving short-term and long-term goals in accordance with the company’s strategic goals
- Performing other duties and responsibilities assigned by direct manager
We dream about a team member who:
- Has more than two years of experience in aviation, administration, project management, training coordination
- Has excellent skills in a Microsoft Office 365 environment or has basic conceptional computer literacy
- Is able to work independently and is self-motivated and willing to take ownership
- Knows how to manage several complex projects at once
- Has analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Has willingness to share skills, knowledge and expertise
- Uses the English language at an effectively operational and independent level
- Is flexible with good time management skills
- Has respectful and positive attitude
- Wants to learn every day and thinks aviation could be the love of one`s life
- Is attentive to details
- Is service-minded
What we offer you:
- A health Insurance package in compliance with company policy.
- Additional holiday days in compliance with company policy.
- A Wellness day to take care of yourself and relax.
- Mental gym to support your emotional wellbeing from Mindletic
- Contemporary and convenient office space in a new growing AEROCITY area.
- Child care zone, gym, entertainment flight with a full flight aviation training simulator.
- Public transport cover during the weekdays or parking space near the office.
- Discounts and special offers from various partners of the group.
- Extensive on boarding plan to ease your integration into company.
- Personal growth possibilities if you are eager to progress in your career, we have a bunch of examples to share.
- An international and multicultural environment in vibrant industry with plenty of challenges to achieve.
Please feel free to apply to any of the above Training Project Manager career options and we shall discuss the requirements based on your experience.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1810 – 2714
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.22
€ 2300 – 4500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.23
€ 2080 – 3120
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.15
€ 3425 – 4192
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.31
€ 3500 – 5300
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.31
€ 1488 – 1819
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.05