- Apie įmonę
The main objective of our Operations team is to design assessments & questionnaires on our native EnGauge platform while also providing day-to-day client support by understanding each client’s individual needs and providing timely consultative service. Together with the team, you will compile reports on assessment and questionnaire results using the Microsoft Office Suite as well as digital transcription, editing, and reporting of corporate governance assessments and questionnaires. The team works closely with all internal stakeholders to identify client opportunities and achieve client success.
We offer continuous professional development, freedom to recommend process efficiencies and make the work your own, along with the resources and benefits to prioritize your wellness and celebrate your results with yearly bonus and global equity programs.
• Design assessment & questionnaires on our native EnGauge platform
• Compile reports on assessment & questionnaire results using the Microsoft Office Suite / Adobe PDF tools
• Digital transcription, editing, and reporting of corporate governance assessments & questionnaires
• Track client project tasks and interactions through a customer relationship management (CRM) system
• Interact & assist clients through phone and email
• Bachelor’s degree
• At least 1 year of experience in a formal business setting with client communication experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
• Proficiency in Adobe Suite
• Fluent in a business English language setting both written and verbal
• Proven track record of superb attention to detail and accuracy (particularly in formatting documents, proofreading, and client communication)
• Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Computer savvy and ability to learn new technologies quickly
• Flexibility to meet client project deadlines, including overtime if necessary
• Ability to manage multiple client projects and communicate status to colleagues
• Works well under pressure when required to meet time-sensitive deadlines
• Good interpersonal skills and comfort collaborating with team members and all members of management
• Commitment to adhere to all company policies and procedures
• Energetic, strong work ethic and an interest in contributing to a unique company culture
And it would be great if you have experience with:
• Experience in copywriting, editing, publishing, proofreading, or similar capacity
• Experience in corporate governance or with C-Suite Executives
• Experience working in Salesforce or similar CMR tool
• Experience working in Project Management tools such as Wrike
• Experience in owning and managing a client book of business
• Microsoft Office Advanced Skills in Excel
• Adobe / INET Comparison Advanced Skills
• German / French language proficiency
This is a full-time position located in Lithuania. As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.
Monthly salary (Gross) from: 2300 Eur, other bonuses apply.
A valid working permit for the EU is mandatory.
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.17
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.01
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.13
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.31
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.01
€ 1576 – 2103
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.08