- Apie įmonę
We are looking for an experienced Senior Analyst to join leading Clearing House operations team in our Vilnius office. As a Senior Analyst, you will be working in a dynamic Clearing and Collateral Management team supporting Nasdaq Clearing financial market participants with their trading and clearing activity.
Nasdaq Clearing offers central counterparty clearing for commodities and derivatives instruments that covers products in equity and index derivatives as well as fixed income on Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish and Danish markets. The team performs variety of post trade activities and focuses on providing customer support, continuous client training and education, handling of derivatives trades and positions as well participates in systems change projects.
• Reconcile cash and securities positions in close collaboration with other operational units
• Execute and own process/transactions/requests with limited support from peers or colleagues
• Improve processes and services by identifying improvement areas and implement changes with small impact on own area
• Develop and build comprehensive knowledge in derivatives markets products as well as trading/clearing cycle
• Participate in new business change projects within the broader clearing area, such as new derivative products releases or market infrastructure upgrades/changes
• Degree in Business/Finance or related discipline and at least 2 years of equivalent work experience
• Understanding of different types of securities and how trading and/or clearing and settlement is conducted
• Good understanding of Nordics securities market and role of clearing house
• Experience with SWIFT and Securities settlement is an advantage
• Knowledge and skills in Power BI is an advantage
• Curiosity and strong sense of ownership
• Ability to perform under tight deadlines and efficiently prioritize projects and operational tasks
• Understanding of the different systems required to perform qualitative system testing and support all types of customer requests
• Opportunity to join a leading international company
• Growth environment, ability to learn from great leaders
• Unlimited access to e-learning platforms (LinkedIn Learning, financial e-trainings, mentorship programs and so on)
• Additional benefits such as private medical insurance and sport activities
• Comfortable and modern working environment
This is a full-time position located in Vilnius. As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.
Monthly salary (Gross): From 2250 EUR, other bonuses apply.
A valid working permit for the EU is mandatory.
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2150 – 2480
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.08
€ 1592 – 2388
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.08
€ 2500 – 3000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.15
€ 2350 – 2350
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.17