- Apie įmonę
Are you interested in developing your knowledge of Stainless-Steel operations accounting? We have an opportunity for you to join our Accounts Receivable team where you will apply your knowledge, skillset and well-developed communication skills in the timely invoicing and collection of receivables.
• Privilege to work for an industry leader;
• People oriented company culture, positive and smart colleagues;
• Language, excel, Lean trainings, e-learning courses and webinars;
• Modern office in Quadrum business center;
• Flexible working hours and remote work opportunity;
• Partially supported lunch or travel arrangements;
• Private health insurance and accident insurance;
• 3rd pillar pension fund and more great benefits.
• Perform clerical day-to-day accounting procedures according to process flow, timeline, service, and quality requirements;
• Process tasks based on SAP model process flows;
• Monitor incoming cash daily;
• Prepare accurate accounts receivable invoices and supporting documents;
• Ensure that all journals are accurately processed and authorized within agreed deadlines;
• Ensure that all internal finance related queries are dealt with efficiency and to the satisfaction of the relevant business units on a timely and accurate basis;
• Participate in process development and projects when requested (bring up new ideas);
• Recognize and communicate development opportunities in processes.
• Legal right to work in Lithuania;
• Bachelor’s degree or final year student;
• Previous experience in financial services - at least 1 year;
• Fluent in English language (at least B1-B2 spoken and written);
• Accuracy and orientation to details;
• Good communication and problem-solving skills;
• Ability to work in a team and independently;
• Experience in Accounts Receivables area and factoring processes would be considered as an advantage.
• Location: Vilnius / other locations in Lithuania (remote work possibility)
• Gross salary range: 1600–2100 EUR gross, depending on skills and experiences
• Contract: Permanent
• Languages: fluent English (level B1-B2 and above)
• Preferred start date: May 30, 2022 but we are flexible
If you can see yourself in this role, please submit your application in English before May 23, 2022 via our career website. The position might be filled before the final application date, so don’t hesitate to apply earlier!
For more information about the position please contact Asta Narbutiene, Team Lead - Accounts Receivable, by firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about your application please contact Egle Katinaite-Griskeviciene, HR Specialist Recruiter, by email@example.com, +370 683 90123.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.08
€ 1500 – 1800
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.04
€ 1450 – 1600
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.03
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.05
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.16
€ 1760 – 2640
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.27