- Apie įmonę
My name is Jolanta Butrimienė and I am leading Common services team in People HUB at Telia Global Services Lithuania. Our head office is located in Solna and we have offices located in 6 countries in Baltics and Nordics.
At the moment we are looking for People Support Generalist to join our team in Vilnius.
This is a great opportunity for those who are passionate about helping people, have strong communication skills and are motivated to start their career in HR support area.
Your next challenge?
Working in this role you will be the first contact point to our inner customers with HR related issues. Your main goal will be to help and advice our employees and managers from all countries across Baltics and Nordics.
Working in this role you will have a great opportunity to learn and get to know all our HR processes. By the time you will grow your experience you will be able to deep-dive into additional assignments within our common services area.
- to advise and support our employees and managers via phone and our ticketing tool (ServiceNow) with different HR related questions
- to advise and support our employees and managers in using our HRIS system tool (Workday)
You will also take part in our employees onboarding journey and will help our colleagues with additional areas of HR support like employee and organizational masterdata, reporting and other processes.
Who are you?
- You are passionate about helping people
- You have great problem solving skills and ability to implement solutions rapidly when needed
- You easily interact with your peers and colleagues
- You are a team player and have positive attitude
Your background and skills:
- You have excellent English communication skills (both written and spoken)
- You have some work experience in service or similar field. Experience in HR related area would be considered as an advantage
- Workday skills are not essential but would be considered as an advantage
- Efficient learning skills and digital attitude would definitely help you to onboard more quickly
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia the home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it's our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
We offer a monthly base salary 1379 - 1750 Eur (gross) plus annual bonuses depending on your competencies, your and Telia results. Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers
- Additional vacation days
- 1 month Workation
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- +20 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
If you are keen joining my team, don't hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me at Jolanta.firstname.lastname@example.org and/or via Linkedin. Only selected candidates will be informed. Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1400 – 1600
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.09
€ 1700 – 2050
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.27
€ 3000 – 4500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.27
€ 3500 – 4500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.04
€ 2025 – 3240
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.11
€ 1500 – 1500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.17