- Apie įmonę
Crew Travel Officer
This is your opportunity to become a part of a fast-growing airline that is expanding its business ventures in the charter, ACMI, and Cargo business. We are an EU-based Airline Company with headquarters in Riga (Latvia), Tallinn (Estonia), and Lija (Malta).
SmartLynx Airlines specializes in full-service ACMI aircraft lease services and is an acknowledged ACMI, cargo, and charter provider in the EU on Airbus A320, A321, and A330 aircraft.
From year to year we are growing - in fleet size, block hours, team members, and a number of awards.
SmartLynx Airlines is a proud owner of the 2019 Best Employer in Latvia in the Transportation Sector award.
We are looking for new colleagues from all over the world. We offer a highly attractive relocation package to one of our headquarters or alternatively working from anywhere in the world with occasional travel to visit your Team in one of our headquarters.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Ensure all necessary documentation for business trips and another traveling of crew members is accurately completed;
- Arrange crew positioning/deadheading, ground transport, pick-up, and hotel accommodation for crew members before and after any duty for the period of next 72h;
- Make necessary amendments to existing roster according to operational needs, communicate changes to crew members (by phone, SMS, any other mean of communication);
- Monitor and calculate actual crew duty/rest periods in order to comply with duty/rest time regulations;
- Follow up cost control of travel arrangements according to Commercial Agreements requirements and recharge issues;
- React quickly and timely initiate changes to keep up to date the reservation process;
- Ensure complete and precise information flow between shifts and departments.
Please note, this is full-time shift duty with occasional night shifts.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
- University graduate or started higher education will be considered as an advantage;
- Previous experience with Amadeus selling platform is a must;
- Good planning skills that go along with proper time management and flexibility;
- Mature and stress-resistant personality with good communication skills;
- Good MS Office skills;
- Excellent English language skills(both: written and spoken);
- Previous work experience in the aviation/tourism industry will be considered as an advantage.
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantage of working in developing, international aviation company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Travel for great prices on SmartLynx Airlines charter flights for you and your family;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1800 – 2500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.04
€ 1500 – 4000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.05
€ 2500 – 3000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.03
€ 1800 – 2300
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.19
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.25
€ 2000 – 2800
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.20