- Apie įmonę
For 150 years our client – "Continental Automotive Lithuania" – has been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all.
They offer exceptional opportunities to develop and climb the career ladder in a multinational company. It is a rare opportunity when you can find both an agile and creative startup feel and be part of a global team in a well-established and worldwide-known corporation.
Digital Transformation and Industry 4.0 have a great impact on our daily business. In this environment, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of mobility with state-of-the-art technologies.
Customer Logistics Specialist is responsible for safeguarding the flow of information and material transfer towards the external customers. Besides an explicit orientation to customer requirements the Customer Contact Specialist has to check plausibility of external customer demands and take into account a cost-effective use of resources and cost-optimized processes.
The other responsibility of Customer Logistics Specialist is to keep the information and data flow towards the Production Planning Specilaist thereby ensuring an effective and efficient production planning process thus fulfilling the external customer's requirement in terms of delivery performance.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Ensuring timely shipments of finished goods to the customers;
- Ensure to get timely customer forecasts. Focus on short term and long term system planning;
- Oversee that the information is correct in the planning system from both company side and customer side;
- Supply chain management reports;
- Handling constant communication with customer and production plant;
- Monitoring the stock levels and coverage of finished goods and corrective action if necessary;
- Handling and suggesting improvements;
- Overseeing correct production planning according to customer demands.
- Bachelors degree (Logistics, Supply Change Management is preferred but any related field will be considered);
- SAP knowledge and experience is preferred;
- Experience in supply chain planning and management is preferred;
- Communication and presentation skills;
- Organizational and time management skills;
- Capable to interact with international teams, knowledge of English;
- Experience in intercultural projects is preferred.
What we offer:
- Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment;
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Bonus based on annual performance;
- Health insurance package;
- Company discounts;
- Discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Extra paid time off;
- Flexible working hours;
- Mobile work option or work from the office operated to the highest level of comfort and sustainability;
- Free transportation from Kaunas City to Continental;
- Salary: 1798,34 – 2697,53 Eur. (before withholding taxes) taking in consideration your current professional competence and work experience.
Only selected candidates will be informed, confidentiality is guaranteed. By sending Your CV You express your consent that “CVO Recruitment“ would manage your personal data for your possible employment opportunities both at “CVO Recruitment“ and/or clients of “CVO Recruitment“. You have the right to cancel your agreement anytime; manage, change and/or ask to delete your provided personal data.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 600 – 600
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.14
€ 1100 – 1200
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.21
€ 1200 – 1570
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.16
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.17
€ 1700 – 2000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.21
€ 840 – 974
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.23