- Apie įmonę
A true talent partner at AmerisourceBergen
You will be responsible for working closely with our hiring managers for our quickly growing shared service center in the heart of Vilnius to fill current job openings by recruiting, sourcing, researching, screening and interviewing potential candidates.
Part of the global Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence (COE), you will support our expansion plans across various functional areas including finance, operations, customer service & IT as a true Talent Partner.
AmerisourceBergen, a leading logistics provider for the healthcare industry, plans to expand our global business services center in Vilnius, Lithuania, seeking to increase our current strong team more than threefold – to 700 employees – over the next five years.
The holder of this position may perform the following tasks.
- Manages full life-cycle recruitment, actively sourcing candidates, pre-screening, interviewing, and presenting qualified candidates to hiring managers, negotiating offers and facilitating the hiring and on-boarding processes.
- Confers with hiring managers to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications and skills needed to identify strong candidate pools for current and future openings to meet business objectives.
- Provides a consultative approach in developing and recommending recruiting strategies to ensure a successful search in the identified time frames.
- Communicates consistently and openly with hiring managers, human resource representatives and candidates throughout the recruitment process to ensure all constituents are updated.
- Uses proactive methods to direct source candidates, network with field experts and associations, and stay abreast of industry and functional trends to build an external network.
- Develops and maintains network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Initiates contact with potential candidates for specific job openings to manage assigned requisitions effectively and efficiently in a cost-effective manner without compromising service levels.
- Reviews applications and interviews applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position.
- Assists in counselling hiring managers on staffing and recruitment policies and procedures to ensure compliance and understanding of EEO, hiring and compensation guidelines.
- Ensures recruitment files are completed in accordance with compliance standards, which include completion of evaluations, applicant tracking, and appropriate documentation.
- Writes and places job advertising in various media; coordinates internal job postings; utilizes Internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
This is what makes you a great fit
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-2 years prior recruiting experience gained from within agency or shared service center supporting finance, IT or customer Service
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal clients and in the external marketplace
- Understanding and demonstrated expertise of recruiting principles and best practices
- Strong sourcing and networking skills; experience with cold calling and proactive sourcing methodologies, including social networking
- Knowledge of ATS / Applicant Tracking Systems (Workday preferred)
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing
What we offer
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
We offer a competitive annual bonus, life insurance from day 1 and a best-in-class health insurance package.
As our employee you have the benefit of our referral bonus scheme, our boundless learning opportunities including language training and our global employee assistance program.
We provide up to 6 fully paid benefit days a year and a wonderful office in Quadrum, equipped with everything you need for a small break at work and fresh snacks at all time.
Become part of our purpose-driven, multicultural team now and help us create healthier futures.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2975 – 3800
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.25
€ 2500 – 3300
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.16
€ 1000 – 2500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.05
€ 800 – 2000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.28