- Apie įmonę
You will be part of the Digital Signing Journey squad.
Our mission is to provide a quick and easy electronic document signing. The squad has the entire end-to-end lifecycle responsibility of the system from refining requirements, developing the feature, testing, deploying the changes and solving incoming incidents.
We are responsible for a customer-facing solution and have integrations from various personal and business banking processes across the bank to cater for their digital signing needs.
As a senior developer, you will play a crucial role in ensuring a high level of quality within the squad, which requires both a skilled technical understanding, but also the capability of providing guidance in squad discussions.
- Design, develop and maintain software that is high quality, testable, easily maintainable, and trusted
- Take ownership and responsibility for the technical decisions
- Ensure proper documentation
- Able to reflect on mistakes and learn from them
- Collaborate with business users and different teams inside the bank
- Question the way we do things and bring in ideas
- Mentor and guide colleagues
- Contribute to solving incidents and defects
- Expert working with C#, .NET (Framework & Core), Entity Framework
- Expert at design patterns, SOLID principles, REST API design, Domain-Driven Design, and implications of microservices architecture
- Ability and will to mentor others and promote the best software engineering practices within the team
- Ability and will to document and communicate software decisions and knowledge
- Work knowledge and experience with message brokers (RabbitMQ etc.)
- Work knowledge and experience with distributed software using cloud service providers (AWS, etc.), Docker, and a container orchestration platform (OpenShift, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Familiarity with observability technologies such as ELK stack, Grafana, Prometheus, or similar
- Advanced English language skills
Monthly salary range from 4160 EUR to 6240 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities;
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms;
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience;
- Additional paid days off: 2 to recharge, 2 sick days, 1 for volunteering, for round birthdays, for seniority in Danske Bank, up to 5 days to prepare and hold exams in higher education institutions;
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution after 3 months of working;
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3040 – 4560
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.22
€ 1200 – 1800
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.05
€ 2480 – 3720
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.29
€ 1440 – 2160
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.14