- Apie įmonę
What if your curiosity could help build the world we all imagine?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Our financial Audit team is one of the most trusted, respected and influential organizations in the industry. As part of our team, you will provide peace of mind to clients by using your skills and experience to give companies, investors and regulators confidence in the validity of financial statements and business-critical information or processes.
As an Audit Assistant, you will assist in various audit engagements in different industry sectors. As you build your finance & audit knowledge and experience, you will become a credible auditor, influencing clients and engagement teams on resolutions that will impact entire industries. You can apply if you are a last year student and do not have lectures, graduate or have work experience.
What we look for
• Drive on finance & accounting, business management (some experience would be an advantage).
• Strong academic record including university degree in economic/ finance/ accounting or any other STEM & related area.
• Motivation and willingness to grow as an expert in audit.
• Proper mix of strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to work full time.
• Excellent spoken and written Lithuanian and English, Russian as an advantage.
What’s in it for you
• Faster than ever growth of your personal and professional skills
• Boost the potential of your finance and business knowledge by working on a large scale and challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies
• Work in an international environment and flexibility
• Work with a bright, friendly, energetic team
• The mentor and buddy, who will help you to develop and grow
• Additional health insurance, yearly trainings and other benefits
What you can expect
All selected candidates can expect to perform a test during the interview, so we encourage you to review the basics of theoretical accounting & finance knowledge if you had this subject in university.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.