- Apie įmonę
Our client – CoreData Solutions – is a tech company based in Reykjavik, Iceland providing SaaS solutions for data management. Their flagship product, an enterprise content management system named CoreData, is used by many of the largest companies in Iceland.
The team that has built and run these products is growing as the company begins to move into international markets.
CoreData is deployed on private and public clouds. Finding solutions for monitoring, deployment and orchestration are essential in providing the platform for the growth of the business.
We’re looking for a good communicator – in terms of feedback on code reviews, documentation and expressing their opinions on subjects of debate. We want someone who enjoys working in a team – who can both accept and provide positive criticism in equal measure.
The role will involve working as part of the DevOps team, responsible for:
- Supporting deployments/upgrades.
- Improving upgrade procedures.
- Automating creation of private CoreData installations.
- Improving monitoring at many levels: running software, functional monitoring.
- Providing support for on call engineers.
- Performing deployments/migrations etc.
- Investigating and proposing architectural changes to aid deployment.
Technical stack: AWS (EC2, RDS, EKS, S3, EFS, Elasticache, SQS, ELB, Lambda, IAM, Route53, CloudWatch, Inspector), GCP, Ubuntu, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, SaltStack, Python/Django, Java, Tomcat, Postgres, Nginx, Solr, Zookeeper, RabbitMQ, ELK, Fluentd, Grafana, Prometheus, Graphite, Redis, Icinga2, Vault, Packer, Jenkins, GitHub, Packer.
- At least 5 years of professional experience working as DevOps Engineer in different projects.
- Upper Intermediate English language, both written and spoken.
- Experience that may help you: Linux Systems Administration; AWS; Microservices and Kubernetes, EKS; Python skills; Elasticsearch/Logstash/Kibana; Postgres; Docker; CI tools; Scrum/Kanban.
CoreData offers to you:
- Flexibility – life can be complex. CoreData operates in a flexible working environment. Need to leave early to pick up the kids? That’s not a problem. Want to work from home? You can do it.
- International team – CoreData unites developers from different countries.
- Professional growth opportunities – CoreData is growing, and you can grow too.
- Additional health insurance – because it all starts with feeling good.
- Competitive salary: 5200–7400 EUR (before taxes).
Show us what you’ve done and who you are! Please provide us with information that would be useful to us in gaining a better understanding of you, your background, and accomplishments. Links demonstrating projects you’ve helped deliver, publications, personal projects, your blog etc. are really useful to the team.
Only selected candidates will be informed, confidentiality is guaranteed. By sending Your CV You express your consent that “CVO Recruitment“ would manage your personal data for your possible employment opportunities both at “CVO Recruitment“ and/or clients of “CVO Recruitment“. You have the right to cancel your agreement anytime; manage, change and/or ask to delete your provided personal data.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 600 – 600
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.14
€ 1100 – 1200
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.21
€ 1200 – 1570
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.16
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.17
€ 1700 – 2000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.21
€ 840 – 974
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.23