- Apie įmonę
Are you attentive to details and love looking through operational data to enhance a positive impact to the business? If the answer is yes, please read on to find out if you are a suitable candidate to join OUTOKUMPU Master Data team in Vilnius!
• Privilege to work for an industry leader;
• Partially supported lunch or travel arrangements;
• Modern office in Quadrum business centre;
• People oriented company culture, positive and smart colleagues;
• Language, excel, Lean trainings, e-learning courses and webinars;
• Remote working opportunity;
• Flexible working hours;
• Volunteering days, loyalty days;
• Private Health insurance, 3rd pillar pension fund and more great benefits.
• Bachelor's degree and/or relevant work experience in technical area: electronics, mechanics, hydraulics, industrial maintenance or similar (can be last year student);
• At least 1 year of work experience preferred for data maintenance;
• Fluent English (level B1-B2 and above), knowledge of other languages is a plus;
• Proficient Excel user: average level is mandatory, advanced level is a plus;
• IT literate (SAP, Maximo, MS Office, etc.) or quick learner;
• Good understanding of technical items, documents and drawings;
• Basic understanding of material data structure (name, UOM, part number, manufacturer data, etc.);
• Strong process and internal customer orientation, strong attention for details.
• Create and maintain the master data objects in accordance to agreed SLA’s;
• Review that the information given in the request is according standards and suppliers requirement for identification;
• Enrichment of data according information from suppliers’ databases;
• Additional info requests for materials that does not meet standards;
• Escalate data governance issues to the data manager and global data governance lead as required;
• Carry out harmonization, replacement and duplicate reduction processes;
• Ensure compliance of material descriptions with defined templates and patterns;
• Continuance of services in times of (un)expected unavailability;
• Escalate data governance issues.
Outokumpu office is located in Vilnius, but we also offer the possibility to work remotely from other locations in Lithuania.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1600 EUR - 2100 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
If you can see yourself in this role, please submit your application and CV in English before May 23, 2022. The position might be filled before the final application date, so don't hesitate to apply earlier!
For more information about the position please contact Eimantas Dambrauskas, Team lead - Master data, by e-mail at Eimantas.Dambrauskas@outokumpu.com
For more information about your application please contact Eglė Katinaitė-Griškevičienė, HR Specialist Recruiter, by e-mail at Egle.Griskeviciene@outokumpu.com
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2110 – 3165
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.17
€ 1573 – 2975
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.29
€ 2454.98 – 2630.73
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.09
€ 4000 – 4600
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.13
€ 1100 – 1400
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.24
€ 4959 – 5786
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.27