- Apie įmonę
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
An exciting opportunity has become available for a junior analyst to join the Strategy department based in Vilnius, working in the Analytic Effectiveness team. Reporting to the Analytic Effectiveness manager, with mentoring from the Senior Director of Strategy, you will be a key member of the team and bring your developing analytical skills to a variety of projects covering all aspects of analytics and consulting. You will be responsible for consulting with all departments, and business functions to develop analytic solutions and so the delivery of intelligence and insight. The Junior Analytic Effectiveness Analyst will develop to design and build full scale analytic tools, consult on process automation and re-engineering, provide training to other users, as well as execute ad hoc analysis as required. There will be considerable on the job training and opportunities to significantly expand your role, ranging from more advanced analytical work to product and programme management. This position would suit a candidate who has had experience in a similar role or a recent graduate who has successfully completed an internship in a business setting. Remuneration is competitive.
This role will utilise strong analytic skills though we expect regularly requiring of input/steer from other team members to ensure optimal approach. The successful candidate would be capable of working on own for extended periods and for communicating results of work. Limited experience at managing small projects expected.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works within the Analytic Effectiveness unit to deliver meaningful change projects to senior stakeholders in the business focusing on analytic and process automation.
- Serves as a liaison between business functions and Analytic Effectiveness to uncover unmet business needs in regards to analytics.
- Documents functional & non-functional requirements.
- Develops into a project coordinator for new analytic tool development projects.
- Organizes and contributes to stakeholder discussions throughout the lifecycle of a new development project.
- Coordinates with all relevant stakeholders around the expectations, deliverables and progress on all ongoing analytic projects.
- Serves as a key resource for interpreting data and information; communicates results to team members.
- Operates as a key contact between departments and IT to facilitate the delivery of analytic solutions.
- Works closely with IT project managers and operations to coordinate cross-functional project activities and ensures deliverables are accurate and meet customer requirements.
- Supports the delivery of analytic solutions to internal and external customers.
- Maintains and develops strong working relationships with business owners as a process advocate.
- Supports creation of speech and presentation materials for members of the management team.
- Keeps abreast of healthcare trends and competitor activity.
What your background should look like
Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to effectively participate in cross-functional problem solving teams
- Planning, analytical and conceptual skills to evaluate business problems and identify and apply appropriate solutions
- Solid business acumen
- Experience of relational databases (e.g. Microsoft SQL Server or Access) and data management desirable
- Experience with object oriented programming (e.g. VBA, Python) desirable
- Experience with statistical or maths packages (e.g. R, Stata, SPSS) desirable
- Experience with business intelligence tools, capabilities, and best practices desirable
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel essential
- Experience with Alteryx Designer would be a benefit
Personal Attributes & Disposition:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Intellectual curiosity
- Presentation skills
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Willing to work extended hours as required
Experience & Educational Requirements:
- Experience developing strong analytics and reporting knowledge an advantage, otherwise evidence of strong analytic mindset and intellectual curiosity essential
- Ideally some training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, or computer science generally obtained through completion of a three/four year Bachelor’s Degree program
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.03
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.26
€ 1600 – 2600
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.02
€ 2940 – 4411
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.27
€ 2000 – 2700
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.25
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.02