- Apie įmonę
We are looking for a colleague, who would join "Ignitis Renewables" Talent Acquisition team and help us with search and selection in all areas of the company, across different business segments and countries. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Managing one-of-a-kind or complex selection projects and building an international pipeline of talents for renewables business;
- Mentoring and managing Talent Acquisition specialists;
- According to business needs prepare and ensure the recruitment plans for Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Poland;
- Building the international partners network;
- Analyzing cases of problematic or difficult-to-fill positions, cooperating closely with hiring managers and HR business partners in order to find solution and fill the positions;
- Being responsible for hiring manager and candidate experience during search and selection processes, providing feedback;
- Researching and applying innovative and creative search methods and different tools.
- Have at least 3 years' experience in search and selection (experience in building international talent pipeline is an advantage). An experience in energy sector (especially in renewables) will be considered as an advantage.
- Are proficient in English – we communicate with our international colleagues and candidates;
- Have experience in working with ATS system(s) and have an understanding of Agile working principles;
- Are oriented towards changes and can take responsibility to initiate them and adapt to dynamic environment;
- Have strong understanding of stakeholders` management and able to help them to make the best decision;
- Have great analytical skills, an ability to systemize and summarize information as well as be able to manage large stream of information.
- Will have the freedom to make changes and an opportunity to join one of the largest international energy group of companies in the Baltic region ;
- Will take up challenges unique to the sector together with a team of professionals;
- Will not only observe how innovations come to life, but you will also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience to the projects of national importance in the energy field;
- Will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania Certificate, which is awarded to companies for applying the highest HR management standards ensuring the good working conditions and development conditions.
Ignitis Group is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Renewables is an international green energy company operating in the three Baltic states and Poland. The company is responsible for development of offshore and onshore wind farms, solar energy, biomass and waste-to-energy projects. By developing new projects, the company implements the strategic goal of Ignitis Group to reach 4 GW of installed green generation capacity by 2030.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3000 – 4500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.27
€ 2000 – 2500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.25
€ 2561 – 3688
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.26
€ 1860 – 2679
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.26
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.10
€ 4000 – 4500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.15