- Apie įmonę
Our Client – Kärcher – is a well-respected and trusted world’s leading provider of cleaning technology. Kärcher is a German family-owned company that operates worldwide and is known for its high-pressure washers, window vacuum cleaners and the FC 5 Hard Floor Cleaner. The company employs more than 13,000 people worldwide and has 127 subsidiaries in 72 countries. Kärcher is in the business of delivering innovative solutions to life’s everyday needs by ensuring highest standard of hygiene and a healthy living environment.
We are looking for committed staff that value teamwork and can, together with us, deliver what makes Kärcher special – always providing the best, without exception. 😊
Your responsibilities will include:
• Act as a Partner for the Managing Director, support the growth plans of the company and seek the profitability of the business;
• Lead and be actively involved in accounting and controlling: reporting planning and budgeting, treasury, taxes and financial analysis;
• Lead and develop a multifunctional team (6 people), provide them a vision of true finance and administrative business partnership;
• Be in charge of Customer Service, IT and Logistics departments;
• Represent the company during audits (internal & external) and towards banks;
• Drive the analysis and implementation of new profitable business models (e.g. leasing models, digital services). Proactively detect improvement needs.
Who we are looking for:
• A university degree in Finance / Economics / Business Management or another equivalent field;
• At least 5 years of relevant experience in Chief Accountant / Finance Manager role;
• Proficient knowledge of IFRS and experience working in an international environment (Automotive, Industrial, Tools or FMCG industry would be considered as an advantage);
• Strong team leading and management experience;
• Proficiency in SAP or Microsoft Navision;
• Fluency in Lithuanian and in English languages (both written and orally);
• Self-driven, ambitious and well organized with a hands-on approach.
What you can expect here:
• An exciting opportunity to become the part of well-known international company;
• Supportive, energetic and a highly skilled international team;
• Challenging and dynamic work environment with a freedom to make important decisions;
• Hybrid work model and flexible working hours;
• Healthcare insurance;
• Compensation of car fuel;
• Salary range for this position is from 3500 to 4500 Eur gross/month and plus annual bonus system.
Confidentiality is guaranteed. By sending Your CV You express your consent that CVO Recruitment would manage your personal data for your possible employment opportunities.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 600 – 600
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.14
€ 1100 – 1200
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.21
€ 4000 – 5000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.23
€ 1200 – 1570
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.16
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.17
€ 1700 – 2000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.21