- Apie įmonę
Are you a banking professional with the aspiration to be part of a new 1st Line Credit unit located in Lithuania?
As part of our journey to build and maintain solid credit competencies and improve our internal processes, we are setting up a new 1st Line Credit unit in Lithuania. 1st Line Credit Lithuania will be hosted by the existing LC&I hub in Vilnius and have formal reference to 1st Line Credit Denmark, where other international units are linked as well. As such, 1st Line Credit Lithuania will be part of a large family of committed and experienced credit professionals that support LC&I corporates and financial institutions across multiple geographies.
The global 1st Line Credit unit is responsible for credit analysis of the existing corporate and institutional clients’ books as well as of prospects, securing an acceptable risk profile. The work also includes analysing the profitability of clients as well as analysing clients with migrating credit profiles, making sure early warnings are mitigated.
1st Line Credit Lithuania will be responsible for a part of the financial institution’s portfolio hereunder banks and public institutions. We have good access to external information and additionally, the Senior Bankers that are finally responsible for our credit risk, will be a key stakeholders in the work and sign-off process.
We seek to embed the bank’s Cultural Commitments and Purpose in everything we do, and we continuously discuss how we can improve our position for the benefit of us as team members and for the bank as a whole.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role.
- Have primary tasks that will be centered around the annual renewal of our banks and public institutions hereunder
- Analyse the ca. 70 countries the banks are headquartered in
- Analyse individual risk parameters
- Be populating the respective company profiles in our credit systems and data in our Tableau platforms
- Be completing certain tasks in relation to line monitoring and other credit applications that can become relevant
- Experience working in a bank or other financial institution, which could be within a wide variety of roles such as customer responsible, rating, credits
- Higher Education (Economics, Finance, Banking, STEM fields with relevant experience)
- Have a strong interest in credit risk. Knowledge about the financial institutions industry would be an advantage
- Have strong analytical skills, a sense for details and a structured way of working
- Upper-intermediate English skills is required, both written and verbal
- Be open-minded and see change as a welcome challenge
- Ability to communicate ideas and complex information effectively
Monthly salary range from 1760 EUR to 2640 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities;
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms;
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience;
- Additional paid days off: 2 to recharge, 2 sick days, 1 for volunteering, for round birthdays, for seniority in Danske Bank, up to 5 days to prepare and hold exams in higher education institutions;
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution after 3 months of working;
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3040 – 4560
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.22
€ 1200 – 1800
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.05
€ 2480 – 3720
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.29
€ 1440 – 2160
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.14