- Apie įmonę
We are looking for an experienced Specialist to join leading Clearing House operations team in our Vilnius office. As a Derivatives Clearing and Regulatory Reporting Specialist, you will be working in a dynamic team supporting Nasdaq Clearing financial market participants with their trading and clearing activities.
Nasdaq Clearing offers central counterparty clearing for commodities and derivative instruments that covers products in equity and index derivatives as well as fixed income on Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish and Danish instruments. The team performs variety of post trade activities and focuses on providing customer support, continuous client training and education, handling of derivative trades and positions as well manages regulatory reporting activities towards EU regulators.
• Proactively support and collaborate with Members in regard to their daily production and testing activities;
• Work proactively with Members on trade and position handling matters, invoicing, position transfers, reports and other activities
• The responsibilities also include daily, monthly and yearly fee management
• Be a subject matter expert in one or several areas that may include, but not limited to EMIR and SFTR reporting
• Support the lifecycles of commodity, equity, index and fixed income
• Improve processes and services by identifying improvement areas and implement changes with impact on own area
• Develop and build extensive knowledge in derivatives markets products as well as trading/clearing cycle
• Provide deep expertise and product knowledge working with more complex issues related to client queries across variety of business areas
• Participate in and lead new business change projects within the broader clearing area, such as new derivative products releases or market infrastructure upgrades/changes
• Degree in Business/Finance or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
• Extensive related work experience
• Understanding of different types of securities and how trading and/or clearing and settlement is conducted
• Excellent understanding of Nordics securities market and role of clearing house
• Ability to perform under tight deadlines and efficiently prioritize projects and operational tasks
• Understanding of the different systems required to perform qualitative system testing and support all types of customer requests
• Ability to educate customers of processes, systems or products
• Experience with Regulatory Reporting activities is an advantage
• Opportunity to join a leading international company
• Growth environment, ability to learn from great leaders
• Unlimited access to e-learning platforms (PluralSight, LinkedIn Learning, financial e-trainings, mentorship programs and so on)
• Additional benefits such as private medical insurance and sport activities
• Comfortable and modern working environment
This is a full-time position located in Vilnius. As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.
Monthly salary (Gross): 2200 - 2600 Eur, + other bonuses
A valid working permit for the EU is mandatory.
Join an exciting world of derivatives clearing and regulatory reporting!
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2000 – 5500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.02
€ 2100 – 5200
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.06
€ 1600 – 2100
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.04
€ 1100 – 1700
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.04
€ 1600 – 2000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.03
€ 2200 – 2800
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.08