- Apie įmonę
Do you want to join Danske Bank on our journey to change financing processes?
We are committed to being at the forefront of digital development in our pursuit to create the bank of the future. To do this, we need skilled minds and highly motivated employees with motivating attitudes and the courage to improve the way we do things.
More specifically, you will be joining the Asset Financing Tribe. The Tribe’s goals are to deliver digital end-to-end asset financing products to our customers while maintaining a long-term focus on building a robust and scalable platform to support all of our products within the Nordics.
The position is an interesting opportunity to contribute to a non-traditional banking set-up characterized by a start-up culture, agile development, flat hierarchy, and an overarching customer-focused approach.
- Design solutions to meet short- and long term business needs and requirements aligned with strategic architecture direction and roadmaps
- See the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team
- Drive solution design and provide solution guidance to the team members
- Be working with the Asset Finance systems supporting our customer journey systems, and core banking systems, and tying all these together
- 3+ years of experience in IT development, software architecture, and infrastructure
- Experiences in designing complex enterprise systems
- Ability to document and communicate architectural subject matter
- Good data modeling skills
- Proficiency in domain modeling and Domain-Driven Design (DDD)
- Experiences in API-based integration using REST APIs, gRPC, and event-driven architecture
- Experiences in containerized deployment (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Terraform)
- Hands-on exposure to Microservices architecture, its benefits, and drawbacks
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- Advanced English language skills
- Stakeholder management experience
One of your high-quality values is your enthusiasm, a “can-do” attitude, a strong sense of responsibility for everything you do, and your ability to self-organize and work autonomously with the mandate to move fast and do things differently. We also encourage dare to fail and learn from our own mistakes.
Monthly salary range from 4160 EUR to 6240 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities;
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms;
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience;
- Additional paid days off: 2 to recharge, 2 sick days, 1 for volunteering, for round birthdays, for seniority in Danske Bank, up to 5 days to prepare and hold exams in higher education institutions;
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution after 3 months of working;
- Additional days of vacation
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3040 – 4560
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.22
€ 1200 – 1800
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.05
€ 1440 – 2160
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.08
€ 2480 – 3720
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.29