- Apie įmonę
Our client empowers organizations of all sizes to discover the truth in information – their most important digital asset. Using the Client’s platform, customers can accelerate their digital transformation and solve pressing IT and business challenges including multi-cloud data management, data protection, storage optimization, compliance readiness and workload portability – with no cloud vendor lock-in. Ninety-four percent of Fortune 100 companies rely on our Client today to reveal data insights that drive competitive advantage.
The first project phase will be centered around one of the biggest product of Client. This product is the market leader in data protection, backup, restore and disaster recovery. The goal of the first project phase is to migrate some modules of desktop to WebUI on the modern stack. The migration work is already in progress, it was started by inhouse development, lots of product modules are already fully functioning in WebUI. We will need to help the Client complete this migration by doing the migration and ensuring the quality of migrated functionality. We will also need to discover the next modules for migration, understand level of effort before starting work on them.
Our team is geographically distributed: inhouse developers are in US, and Coherent Solutions team is in Georgia and Poland and we are looking to expand our team in European Union. You will be working in collaboration with the Client team as well as with our, Coherent Solutions, team.
As a QA (manual) engineer you will:
• Carefully test functionality migrated from old desktop application to new WEB UI application. Ensure it works as expected
• Compare functionality in old desktop application with new one in WEB UI to understand the expected flow
• Configure required test environment to conduct proper testing of backups and their restore
• Ensure proper work of implemented APIs in Web UI
• Log defects
• Write test documentation
• Communicate with Development team
We expect you:
• Have at least 4 years of experience in Manual software testing
• Have solid technical background, an understanding of client-server architecture. Experience of working with enterprise level architecture will be considered an advantage
• Have practical experience in API testing
• Possess a solid understanding of networks
• Have experience in working with VMware solutions
• Are attentive to details and able to study non-trivial business logic, consisting of lots of setup/configuration
• Are fluent in English
You will be rewarded with the salary starting from 2751 EUR gross monthly and the final offer will be made based on your experience and knowledge. Our employee benefits are oriented to the wellbeing and security of our employees. The success of our company - is our people, therefore it is of the utmost importance that they feel good, so to support that additionally we offer Private Health Insurance, Life and accident investment insurance, additional leave days, opportunity to work from anywhere, workcations, free lunches, language courses, company events and team building activities and much more.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.20
€ 2800 – 4000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.16
€ 4150 – 6250
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.20
€ 1440 – 2160
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.21
€ 2150 – 3250
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.22
€ 3400 – 5400
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.14