- Apie įmonę
Join our growing team in Vilnius as A Fund Services Accounting Officer
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients with specific responsibility for:
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the funds and following up with third parties, including investors and fund managers;
- Handling the fund accounts and preparation of periodic reports and regulatory reports for the fund entities;
- Preparing the funds’ periodic Net Asset Value calculation and year-end financial statements, management of the audit, and reviewing other fund related reports;
- Assisting in the coordination of year-end audits;
- Coordinating and arranging investor servicing, including investor on-boarding, capital calls, distributions as well as issuance of shareholder statements;
- Preparing periodic tax and VAT returns and maintaining relevant contact with the Luxembourg tax authorities and tax advisers.
What we’ll look for on your CV:
- Strong academic background, preferably with a degree in Accounting, Finance, Audit or Economics;
- Knowledge and experience in Real Estate and/or Private Equity fund administration is an advantage;
- Up to 2 years relevant experience within the fields of accounting or audit;
- You are fluent in English (knowledge of French and/or German will be considered as an asset);
- A basic knowledge in accounting for investment products, ideally with fund-of-funds, single-manager funds, and private equity funds will be considered an asset;
- High level of IT literacy with strong Excel and Word skills.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
- Good communication skills, organised and flexible;
- You possess team spirit with the ability to work independently using your own initiative when appropriate;
- Ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines.
WHAT WE DO
Many leading international asset managers, lenders and asset owners choose Alter Domus as their partner for growth.
Solely dedicated to alternative strategies, we offer fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
ALTERNATIVE CAREERS IN FINANCE
We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 3,000 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game.
THE VILNIUS ADVENTURE
The 2021 opening of Alter Domus’ office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company’s fast development. By joining our brand-new European centre of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus’ client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1750 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2022.09.29
€ 755 – 805
Galioja iki: 2022.09.30
€ 790 – 890
Galioja iki: 2022.10.03
€ 1390 – 1725
Galioja iki: 2022.09.26
€ 1445 – 1795
Galioja iki: 2022.09.26
€ 1285 – 1500
Galioja iki: 2022.10.01