- Apie įmonę
- Works over a broad network of internal departments and customer’s organizations to ensure billing, statements, disputes return and uploading of invoices are completed to the customer’s expectation.
- Performs in-depth customer payment analysis to properly record actions required to resolve disputed items; responsible for the activities involving tracing sources of error, correcting billing documentation, and processing final billing.
- Uploading customers invoices and supporting documentations to 3rd party processors in a timely manner.
- Overall team-player who will be looked upon as the “go-to” system resource
- Identifies payment discrepancies and initiates dispute resolution process; performs follow up procedures as needed.
- Maintains frequent contact with internal and external customers in order to address all payments, disputes and return issues are resolved.
- Ensures appropriate and timely processing of requests for the return of customer credit balances.
- Generates aging reports to internal & external parties.
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a two to four year degree or equivalent combination of experience and education.
Normally requires around 3 years of Business to Business or Business to Gov’t collection and dispute resolution experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of SAP FSCM & SAP Disputes.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve issues quickly, problem solve and escalate appropriately.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles
- Familiarity with credit and collection operations procedures, including reconciliation of A/R activity
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong reconciliation skills
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs; extensive knowledge of Excel
What we offer
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
We also offer a competitive annual bonus, life insurance from day 1 and a best-in-class health insurance package.
As our employee you have the benefit of our referral bonus scheme, our boundless learning opportunities including language training and our global employee assistance program.
We provide up to 6 fully paid benefit days a year and a wonderful office in Quadrum, equipped with everything you need for a small break at work and fresh snacks at all time.
Become part of our purpose-driven, multicultural team now and help us create healthier futures.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2083 – 2083
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.17
€ 1400 – 3000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.15
€ 1750 – 1750
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.31
€ 1650 – 1650
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.16
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.06
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.07