- Apie įmonę
Our client – „Promise Baltics“, one of the largest Certified Microsoft Partner in Poland, so far awarded by Microsoft with 17 gold competencies and 4 advanced specializations. They feel responsible for the growth and success of their Customers and Partners. Company supports them at every stage of their digital transformation journey. „Promise Baltics“ group has more than 200 specialists, IT architects, developers and engineers. The team supports planning licensing and hardware purchases, implements, integrates, educates, provides technical support and develops dedicated applications. „Promise Baltics“ delivers solutions to all business sectors, public administration, healthcare system and education. They have experience in Financial and Insurance, Energy, Retail, Media and telecommunication, Public Administration and Health industries.
- Delivering sales results according to agreed sales plans and in line with APN Promise Group strategy;
- Identify specific targets and establish relationships with potential new clients;
- Lead account conversations with key internal partners, develop strategies and implement optimization opportunities;
- Maintain functional knowledge of new features, products and initiatives across the ecosystem business;
- Plan, coordinate and control sales and related activities to achieve objectives – including volume, profit and market share;
- Review regularly the performance versus annual plan to ensure maximization of opportunities;
- Controlling expenses and compliance with strategic objectives and corporate policies;
- Analyze and report accurately on the business.
- At least 3 years of experience in sales of IT solutions to commercial/governmental sector;
- Knowledge of sales and negotiation techniques as well as sales processes;
- Deep understanding of clients’ needs, focus on long-termed trust, relationship and visions;
- Excellent networking skills;
- Strong, demonstrated, presentation skills;
- Fluent English.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in selling Microsoft services and products.
- Work in a stable, dynamically developing company;
- Long-term cooperation;
- Development opportunities within company;
- Enhancement of skills and competencies (soft, functional and managerial skills, Microsoft Cloud, MS certifications);
- Opportunities to share knowledge across functions;
- Great atmosphere;
- Ability to work from home office;
- Bonus system depending oh the results achieved.
Confidentiality is guaranteed. By sending Your CV You express your consent that CVO Recruitment would manage your personal data for your possible employment opportunities.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.31
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.01
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.19
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.17
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.18
€ 1160 – 2150
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.20