- Apie įmonę
• Conducting reconciliation for all bank statement and securities statement activities to internal records;
• Performing FATF investigations for AML compliance;
• Monitoring and controlling the central group email boxes;
• Conducting quarterly control activities with various correspondents;
• Working closely with the Management on concerns and issues as they arise in daily operations.
You are a perfect fit if you:
• Have a degree in Economics/Finance/Accounting or any finance related field (last year students are welcome as well);
• Are advanced user of Microsoft Excel/Microsoft Access;
• Are fluent in English;
• Have attentiveness to details, ability to multitask and work under the tight deadlines.
Joining the team offers you:
• 4 additional days of paid holidays (24 annual days);
• Ability to choose work arrangement: hybrid/office work model;
• 39 – hour work week and flexible working hours;
• Generous sports allowance;
• Health insurance;
• Training and education support for highest level professional advancement;
• Competitive salary (gross): 1300 – 1450 Eur/moth.
The job ad did not answer all your questions? Let us get in touch: +37069041688
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
„Manpower“ client – a global leader in fund services, corporate governance, and related asset services with a team across 80 offices worldwide.
As a core member of a team, you will be working with some of the industry’s best professionals to deliver award – winning service for complex fund structures that Company’s clients can depend on.
Office location: Vilnius.
Įmonės tinklalapis: http://www.manpower.lt