- Apie įmonę
Work in Lithuania is a talent attraction programme initiated by Invest Lithuania that aims to connect highly skilled employees living abroad with potential international employers based in Lithuania.
We are currently looking for an ambitious and professional Business Analyst, who could help maximize the effectiveness of the Work in Lithuania programme through data-driven insights and decisions.
We invite you to:
• Work closely with the multifunctional Work in Lithuania team to position Lithuania as an attractive location for building an international career.
• Analyse and identify target markets and potential audiences (both short- and long-term), develop fact-based insights, and turn them into actionable items, reports and presentations.
• Conduct market research and surveys or manage third-party partners to facilitate data-driven decisions.
• Regularly research target and competitor countries, analyse local news/events and political issues that may be affecting our target countries.
• Monitor global talent attraction trends and international best practices and provide suggestions for the improvement of the programme and its activities.
We expect you to have:
• A higher education degree in economics, mathematics, business management or related field.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an analytical role.
• Proven experience working with user and market research and/or business intelligence.
• Knowledge of data collection methods (interviews, focus groups, surveys, etc.).
• Ability to turn findings into reports and present your ideas clearly and convincingly—both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to apply your own initiative and critical thinking.
• Fluent Lithuanian and English skills.
• Opportunities to contribute to the attraction of highly-skilled professionals to Lithuania.
• A young, highly skilled and open-minded team.
• Salary range from €1800 to €2400 gross per month.
• Dynamic and results-driven working environment.
• Financial incentives for achieving and exceeding set goals.
• 7 additional days of paid annual leave.
• A brand-new, smart office in one of the most sleek business centres in town and flexible work-from-home conditions.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1575 – 1575
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.19
€ 2050 – 2850
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.28
€ 1550 – 2850
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.27
€ 2850 – 4050
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.21
€ 3000 – 3300
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.17
€ 4132 – 5500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.25