- Apie įmonę
What You Will Do
Present Connection is a company providing professional nearshoring software development services for customers all around Europe. The company operates two offices – in Delft (The Netherlands) and Kaunas (Lithuania).
The key success of this company is the team of talented professionals who are specializing in different technologies. Also, the team is known for an informal and friendly atmosphere. It’s the way people feel about the work they do, the values they believe in.
The microclimate and work-life balance it’s what people in this company are truly proud of. Here all know that when a company’s goals are aligned with employees’ goals, great things happen. And you can be a part of it!
About the Client
Our new client is an expert at providing market access and creating liquidity in the dynamic, yet illiquid, environmental commodities markets. Trading in a wide variety of sustainable energy products and certificates enables other businesses to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. In doing so, they contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market and, therefore, a greener world. They offer solutions within the following markets: Renewable Energy Certificates, Carbon, Energy Efficiency Certificates, Biomethane, Biofuels.
Company’s technology team builds in-house trading systems software that enables the business to meet Client demand in the markets. All projects you will work on will be directly used by trading, risk, mid-office and other client’s teams so you can expect an intensely collaborative environment, smart and driven collaborators, short feedback loops, and a singular focus on achieving best-in-class execution.
Here, at Present Connection, we are creating a new team and looking for a proactive, analytical and ambitious Senior PHP Developer. After joining us, you will work both in the client project team here in Kaunas and will have direct contact with the client team. The primary team in Kaunas will consist of experienced PHP, QA and DevOps specialists. With your experience, you will be helping this new team to the next level. This requires effective communication skills, a team player attitude, and the willingness to share your knowledge and best practices with the team.
What We Expect
- Experience with Laravel 7 and Laravel 8.
- In-depth PHP knowledge.
- Good understanding of PHP versions upgrades.
- Fluency in Git version control.
- Know how to comply with CI/CD.
- Know how to work with Docker.
- Excellent SQL knowledge (mainly PostgreSQL dialect, MSSQL is a plus).
- Know how to work with Redis.
- Proficient in writing various API integrations.
- Basic understanding of Kubernetes.
What We Offer
- Opportunity to gain knowledge in an experienced international company with high-performing development teams.
- To learn yourself and teach others – you will have the chance to gain knowledge while working in a team of qualified specialists, participating in the internal mentoring system and internal training. And if that’s not enough, we have a separate budget for each employee’s knowledge deepening.
- Have a personalized and loyalty-based benefits system – using an online platform self-sufficiently spend your budget on almost anything – self-improvement, team buildings, health services, entertainment, shopping, etc.
- Be able to choose your work model – You decide – early bird or night owl regime, a choice to work in a cozy home workspace or cool office with friendly colleagues is possible here.
- To live a healthy and active life – our colleagues participate in various sports challenges – running, cycling, chess, table tennis.
- Work in a friendly environment where you are surrounded by supportive colleagues with whom you have the opportunity to spend time both at work and during company team events. Pssst…95% of our colleagues are ready to refer someone to work at “Present Connection” – we think that tells a lot!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 6000 – 8000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.21
€ 1500 – 2500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.26
€ 1300 – 5200
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.03
€ 3471 – 5785
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.25