- Apie įmonę
Compliance Monitoring Officer
YOUR NEW EXCITING CHAPTER IN THE WORLD OF AVIATION BEGINS NOW WITH SMARTLYNX AIRLINES!
We are a strong and rapidly growing industry-leading EU airline looking to expand and welcome new colleagues from all over the world.
Kickstart your career in aviation with ease: most of our positions don't require previous aviation experience. The mentoring and training are on us, and the enthusiasm and passion for aviation are on you!
Relocate to one of our headquarters in Riga, Tallinn, Malta, or Vilnius (coming soon!) or, in some available positions, work from anywhere in the world and visit your team when needed.
Join our growing company of more than 200 office employees and 650 crew members and become a part of a dynamic, diverse & reputable team providing splendid ACMI, charter, and cargo services for top-tier clients worldwide.
Explore our open positions, and don't hesitate to apply - we are excited to have you on the team. Let's reach for the stars together!
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Monitor activities in flight operations, maintenance, crew training, and ground operations areas to ensure the standards required by CAA of Latvia and requirements defined by SmartLynx are met under the supervision of relevant Nominated Person, including companies, working under its compliance monitoring program;
- Prepare the Audits/Inspections Plan for all areas to be audited/inspected within set time limits according to applicable international standards and other regulations;
- Perform audits and inspections according to annual audits and inspections plan and distribute reports to the Compliance Manager and responsible parties;
- Perform audits and inspections of contractors and subcontractors in any other stations, where SmartLynx operates and plans to operate;
- Provide necessary assistance for external auditors;
- Register reports and non-conformities from internal and external audits/audits (Part M, AIR OPS, etc.) into QPulse;
- Ensure that corrective actions are provided to each non-conformity raised during the audits/inspections;
- Ensure that effectiveness of follow-ups and timeliness of corrective actions are considered and registered in QPulse accordingly;
- Recommend, help to develop, improve and implement new and existing policies, procedures and processes throughout SmartLynx;
- Report non-conformities to the Compliance Manager and all interested parties and follow up on the effectiveness of implemented corrective actions in accordance with audit procedures.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Completed training on quality assurance systems;
- Good knowledge of EASA rules and regulations, Part-145 and Part-M;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- University graduate or higher professional education;
- At least 2 years of professional experience (preferably in aviation or quality management-related work);
- Excellent understanding of quality management processes;
- Display a positive, open, and cooperative attitude in order to facilitate a good working relationship with all parties involved while maintaining a critical and analytical mindset;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities under pressure, and challenging interactions in a high-volume, fast-paced environment;
- Assertive, tactful with a high ability to deal with confidential information.
THIS IS WHY YOU WILL LOVE TO WORK WITH US
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantages of working in a developing, international aviation company with a friendly, modern, and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- 24/7 availability of a massage chair;
- Fresh fruit every day;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Aviation industry-related benefits;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
We at SmartLynx have flexibility embedded in our operations and that is not only what we expect from our employees towards us – we at SmartLynx give an opportunity to our employees to work not only flexible working hours but also do in hybrid or even full-remote mode if the position allows that.
This allows us to employ people all over the world as we are on our way to great expansion.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2000 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2022.10.26
€ 3200 – 4000
Galioja iki: 2022.10.19
€ 2150 – 2600
Galioja iki: 2022.10.19
€ 1382 – 1752
Galioja iki: 2022.10.21
€ 1200 – 1800
Galioja iki: 2022.10.07
€ 1500 – 1500
Galioja iki: 2022.10.08