- Apie įmonę
Flight Data Monitoring Support Specialist (Remote)
YOUR NEW EXCITING CHAPTER IN THE WORLD OF AVIATION BEGINS NOW WITH SMARTLYNX AIRLINES!
We are a strong and rapidly growing industry-leading EU airline looking to expand and welcome new colleagues from all over the world.
Kickstart your career in aviation with ease: most of our positions don't require previous aviation experience. The mentoring and training are on us, and the enthusiasm and passion for aviation are on you!
Relocate to one of our headquarters in Riga, Tallinn, Malta, or Vilnius (coming soon!) or, in some available positions, work from anywhere in the world and visit your team when needed.
Join our growing company of more than 200 office employees and 650 crew members and become a part of a dynamic, diverse & reputable team providing splendid ACMI, charter, and cargo services for top-tier clients worldwide.
Explore our open positions, and don't hesitate to apply - we are excited to have you on the team. Let's reach for the stars together!
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- You will ensure data downloads are performed in a timely manner in cooperation with MCC;
- Analyze the records and parameters of every SmartLynx flight (Flight Data Monitoring) in accordance with SmartLynx Safety Management System;
- Be responsible for the identification and assessment of issues and their transmission to the managers responsible;
- Present information about Flight Data Monitoring performance, trends, and statistics with short analyses
- Monitor Safety Performance Indicators and submit a safety report once alerts are triggered;
- Participate in conference calls with clients (upon request).
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
- You must have good planning skills that go along with proper time management and flexibility;
- You must have the ability to think from first principles and work well cross-functionally, including with other departments;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities under pressure, and challenging interactions in a high-volume, fast-paced environment;
- You must have solid communication and team working skills;
- Excellent mental capacity to make quick, smart, and rational decisions using common sense and a positive attitude;
- Very good MS Office skills;
- Previous work experience in the airline will be considered an advantage.
THIS IS WHY YOU WILL LOVE TO WORK WITH US
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantages of working in a developing, international aviation company with a friendly, modern, and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Travel for great prices on SmartLynx Airlines charter flights for you and your family;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
YOUR CAREER PATH
We always support our employees to grow within SmartLynx Airlines.
This role is a great start within Safety Department, you can grow within the Safety department or join the Compliance department becoming Compliance Monitoring Officer or even Compliance Monitoring Manager related either to specifically P145 or other fields.
Are you still unstoppable? You still have the opportunity to grow within SmartLynx Airlines in other departments to fulfill your professional ambitions.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1800 – 2800
Galioja iki: 2022.09.29
€ 2000 – 2200
Galioja iki: 2022.10.06
€ 1400 – 1900
Galioja iki: 2022.10.16
€ 1100 – 1950
Galioja iki: 2022.10.20
€ 2810 – 4960
Galioja iki: 2022.09.30
€ 1600 – 2300
Galioja iki: 2022.10.13