- Apie įmonę
Operations & Customer Support Center Coordinator
We are a team of people who love to win. We go above and beyond the supporting our clients to deliver on their promises. Our investments in new fleet and technology, great leadership, and continuous professional improvement empower us to become a better version of ourselves each day.
Since 2013, KlasJet has been setting standards for exceptional group private charter services, operating one of the biggest Boeing 737-VIP fleets globally. Always with an eye to the future, our teams of private aviation professionals are constantly sourcing improved ways of ensuring the delivery of the highest standards before, during, and after every private flight undertaken. Our VIP fleet expansion until the end of 2023, will lead us to more unique customers and will allow us to touch on even more success stories.
If you feel a calling from the skies, and have a passion for excellent customer service, a new life is waiting for you at KlasJet. You are more than welcome to apply, even if You are not from aviation, You will gain knowledge step by step.
Choose not a career, choose a way of life!
- Consult professionally the existing and new customers, clarify their needs.
- Try to help and solve promptly our customers' inquiries in order to create the biggest possible customer satisfaction.
- Provide professional and informative solutions for customers.
- Monitor the status of planned flights.
- Ensure excellence in VIP services: prompt and high-quality customer service by phone and e-mail, identification of customer needs and expectations, assisting in fulfilling them.
- Ensure that the required relevant services, like ground handling, fuel, landing/departure slots, and landing/overfly permits are properly arranged by the designated OPS team.
- Ensure the proper completion and submission of documents related to the requirements of suppliers, airports, and relevant private and public authorities in accordance with the scheduled flight schedule.
- Take care of crew rotations, transfers, hotel accommodations, and communicate with the flight crew regarding key flight details, aircraft ground handling, passenger needs, and other relevant flight coordination information.
- Establish and maintain relationships with outside vendors that provide logistical support, i. e. operators, handlers, ground transportation, caterers, etc.
- Higher education.
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Excellent communication, multitasking, negotiation, and problem-solving skills in a timely manner.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM.
- You are strongly focused on quality customer service. Work experience in customer service would be an advantage.
- Work on a rolling shedule.
- Opportunities to further grow and develop in the exciting and growing aviation company.
- Opportunity to grow by implementing unique projects and by participating in internal and external training, and seminars, mentoring.
- Possibility to implement innovative ideas and solutions.
- Additional Health insurance according to the company policy.
- Free gym in the office.
- Free childcare zone.
- Other benefits from Avia Solutions Group.
- Free use of the electric car charging station located next to the HQ office.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 6.5 – 7
Galioja iki: 2023.03.02
Galioja iki: 2023.02.03
Galioja iki: 2023.02.28
Galioja iki: 2023.02.09
Galioja iki: 2023.02.14
Galioja iki: 2023.02.28