- Apie įmonę
Join our growing team in Vilnius as A Credit Vision - Product Analyst
As Product Analyst – Credit Vision based in our Vilnius office, you ensure smooth day-to-day progress of client Portfolios onboarding and updating by overviewing the process of documents ingestion (via Debtdomain, Syndtrak, Intralinks and SharePoints) and financial data extraction and (by ensuring consistency between data extracted and respective source documents). The product analyst will also be responsible for performing quality assurance once financials are represented digitally on the Credit-Vision Data Platform.
You will play a vital role in bringing transparency and comparability to Alter Domus global book of assets under administration, exceeding $1trn. By working closely with the financial data team, the technology team, and the operations team you will assist them during the portfolio onboarding/updating process while remaining responsible for ongoing reporting on product maintenance (Innolytiq/ Credit-Vision Data Platform). The below tasks further elaborate your goals
• Assist Operational Manager/ Financial Data Manager in planning workload for incoming Portfolio credits periodic updates
• Coordinating workplan with third-party data processors and reporting on the efficiency of the data processing pipeline (i.e., report bottlenecks, delivery delays)
• Reviewing credits data extraction process in Innolytiq and performing corrections on extracted data when needed to ensure consistency with the underlying financial documentation
• Reviewing functionalities of main Data Platform Features (PDF Tagging - Log Notes - Snapshot) and reporting any malfunction
• Flagging visual inconsistencies on the Platform and providing daily reports on Product functionality
• Retrieve financial documents (Management Accounts, Annual Reports, Compliance Certificates, etc., from clients’ SharePoint and Data Rooms
• Share financial documents with third-party vendors via dedicated SharePoint and ingest documentation into Innolytiq
• Review Innolytiq data extraction output and perform adjustments when needed to ensure data points extracted match underlying financial documents
• Overview and share with the Data Analytics team signed off outputs of Innolytiq and update daily the Operations Manager on progress status.
• Navigate Data Rooms and Investor Relations sites to retrieve documentation and kickstart the data processing pipeline
• Publishing credits updates into the Credit-Vision Data Platform
• BA in a Business related field (relevant business qualifications such as CFA, CPA, ACA, ACCA, etc. are a strong plus)
• Strong analytical skills. Good understanding of financial statements
• Proficiency with calculations and the ability to maintain accuracy and be detail oriented
• Team player with excellent time management skills
• Fluent in English
• Strong Excel skills
• Diligent and intellectually curious, self-starter with a strong work ethic and a drive to succeed
• Adaptability and flexibility.
WHAT WE DO
Many leading international asset managers, lenders and asset owners choose Alter Domus as their partner for growth.
Solely dedicated to alternative strategies, we offer fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
ALTERNATIVE CAREERS IN FINANCE
We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 4,000 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game.
THE VILNIUS ADVENTURE
The 2021 opening of Alter Domus’ office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company’s fast development. By joining our brand-new European centre of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus’ client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 5000 – 5500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.12.13
€ 1488 – 1819
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.05