- Apie įmonę
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY is looking for Consultant - Analyst in Business consulting to join our team in the execution of clients' assignments in the areas of:
- Finance transformation and finance performance improvement
- Supply chain transformation
- Functions centralization and establishment of shared services centers
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Data analysis and business intelligence
- Business requirements specification
- Program and project management
Your key responsibilities
- Assist and contribute to Business consulting projects aiming to improve organizations in transformation architecture, experience design, business design and transformation execution to problem-solve, design and deliver large scale, multi-year, multi-stakeholder transformation programmes
- Analyze business processes, help in developing financial models, assist in improvement of performance of various functions within various organizations
- Establish relationships with teams & client personnel at appropriate levels when needed
- Demonstrate technical capabilities/ professional knowledge and ability to assimilate new knowledge
- Possess good business acumen
Skills and attributes for success
This position will require strong interpersonal as well as analytical and critical thinking skills. You will be a part of international team, so communication and collaboration skills will also help you to succeed.
As if a senior, you will delegate tasks to junior team members, provide feedback and help them to develop and grow, so experience in team lead or related positions will be helpful.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong drive to excel professionally
- Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure
- Foster an efficient, innovative and team - oriented work environment
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business administration, etc.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in business processes analysis
- Experience in financial modelling
- Experience in data analysis and reports building
- Other team members supervision and delegation experience.
What EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Boost the potential of your core business knowledge and skills by working on a large scale and challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies and trending technologies
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
- Work in bright, friendly and energetic international teams
- Additional health insurance, other various benefits
- There is an opportunity to start as paid intern and continue your career as consultant.
Salary: 1400 - 3000 EUR gross
Interested? Apply online
Due to COVID-19 situation all the interviews will take place online.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2000 – 2400
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.17
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.30
€ 795 – 1166
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.12
€ 1600 – 2100
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.14
€ 2300 – 5300
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.27
€ 2500 – 3000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.08