- Apie įmonę
Requirements for candidates
- What we’ll look for on your CV:
- You hold a bachelor or master’s degree in accounting, finance, economics or law;
- You ideally have 3 to 5 years of experience in internal or external audit, including experience of technology and systems internal audit/internal controls risk management;
- You have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in financial services;
- Sound knowledge of current internal audit standards and regulatory expectations such as AML regulations;
- You are fluent in English
- You possess team spirit, a capacity to build strong client relationships and take initiative to act without waiting for direction (when appropriate).
- What will make you stand out in a crowd:
- Big 4 accountancy background;
- Knowledge of French or any other European language
- Knowledge of fund administration business is an advantage
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) and/or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is preferred
- Willingness to travel on overseas assignments (Maximum of 20% annually).
- You will be responsible for planning and conducting internal audit engagements, covering the range of Alter Domus operations;
- You will ensure that operations are conducted in accordance with company’s policies, procedures, and legal/regulatory requirements;
- You will apply relevant audit procedures to ensure that controls are correctly in place and mitigate the risk;
- You will make appropriate conclusions on controls and procedures in place;
- You will formulate recommendations regarding corrective measures to be implemented.
WHAT WE DO
Many leading international asset managers, lenders and asset owners choose Alter Domus as their partner for growth.
Solely dedicated to alternative strategies, we offer fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
ALTERNATIVE CAREERS IN FINANCE
We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 3,000 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game.
THE VILNIUS ADVENTURE
The 2021 opening of Alter Domus’ office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company’s fast development. By joining our brand-new European centre of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus’ client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.