- Apie įmonę
MCC (Short term)
This position is required for short-term summer period starting from June 2022 until September 2022.
This is your opportunity to become a part of a fast-growing airline that is expanding its business ventures in the charter, ACMI, and Cargo business. We are an EU-based Airline Company with headquarters in Riga (Latvia), Tallinn (Estonia), and Lija (Malta).
SmartLynx Airlines specializes in full-service ACMI aircraft lease services and is an acknowledged ACMI, cargo, and charter provider in the EU on Airbus A320, A321, and A330 aircraft.
From year to year we are growing - in fleet size, block hours, team members, and a number of awards.
SmartLynx Airlines is a proud owner of the 2019 Best Employer in Latvia in the Transportation Sector award.
We are looking for new colleagues from all over the world. We offer a highly attractive relocation package to one of our headquarters or alternatively working from anywhere in the world with occasional travel to visit your Team in one of our headquarters.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- As an MCC Engineer you will ensure that the aircraft are released timely, airworthy, and in a safe manner;
- You will liaise closely with operations to ensure aircraft meet scheduled departures;
- You will manage any AOG recovery with other stakeholders as necessary;
- Maintain direct and real-time communication with OCC at all times;
- Coordinate Aircraft Maintenance Schedule/ Operations Schedule, Base Maintenance, and Line Stations to align aircraft for defect rectification;
- Liaise closely with line maintenance providers to ensure that all planned maintenance is performed;
- Ensure that all daily activity and reports are maintained in line with the agreed procedures;
- You will support contracted AMO and engineering department on the interpretation of Maintenance Data and guidance for troubleshooting defects;
- You will support both Flight crew and contracted maintenance providers on the completion of the ETL;
- You will prepare delay reports and daily critical reports;
- You will maintain the aircraft to agreed levels of deferred defects (MELs and DMIs).
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
- You must be B1 or B2 Licensed Engineer holding or previously held company approvals on A320-21/ B737 or similar type;
- You must have a master degree with A320-21/ B737 or a similar type of training;
- Previous experience on A320/21 and/or B737 NG is essential;
- You should have a minimum of 5 years of Aircraft Maintenance experience preferably within MCC or line maintenance;
- Good knowledge of both Part 145 and Part M regulations;
- Good English language both spoken and written is mandatory;
- You should be well versed with AirNavX/MyBoeingFleet and standard MS Office suite;
- You have to be able to make quick decisions on technical related items and prioritize activities;
- You should be an excellent communicator and team player;
- Ability to see a broader picture of how your team’s performance affects the business and make informed decisions;
- The ability to think from first principles and work well cross-functionally, including with other departments;
- A high level of attention to detail is essential.
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantage of working in developing, international aviation company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Travel for great prices on SmartLynx Airlines charter flights for you and your family;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.