- Apie įmonę
Are you willing to work in one most important Danske Bank focus areas which concentrate on business-facing solutions? Work in a squad with end-to-end business responsibility? Then join Meeting Squad! Each day our advisers and customers are booking and conduct online meetings to provide the best financial services advice. An excellent user journey, high quality, and high availability are of the essence.
Join our squad that owns meeting booking solutions on the web and mobile. As an experienced software engineer, you will play a critical role in designing and implementing the solution’s future front-end architecture and ensuring a great developer experience and best-in-class engineering practices. Nevertheless, you will have Extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis.
- Be at the forefront of technological development to ensure the highest possible efficiency and software quality
- Write high-quality frontend code for both web and mobile
- Collaborate closely with architects, software engineers, UX/Design and business analysts
- Work closely and support Customer Journey squads with an agile mindset
- Try out new technologies, and raise the bar for technical excellence
- Work in a self-organizing squad and have an agile mind-set
- Strong focus on code quality
- Ability to suggest technical solutions and openly share them with a team
- Knowledge of best practices and their application
- Team player with an agile mind-set
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Intermediate English skills
- Have at least 2 years of experience with Front-end technologies
Nice to have:
- Experience with unit tests
- Preferably you hold a BSc in Computer Science or similar
Monthly salary range from 2880 EUR to 4320 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1760 – 2640
Galioja iki: 2023.03.03
€ 3280 – 4920
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10
€ 2080 – 3120
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24
€ 1400 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2023.03.03