- Apie įmonę
Development of new biopharmaceutical products to be manufactured under GMP requirements, development of QC methods, preparation of methods validation plans and reports, experiments of methods validation, methods transfer to Operations, continuous support of the products and troubleshooting.
• Design and perform research experiments together with the project team.
• Development of analytical methods for use in proteins functionality / quality analysis.
• Maintains in-depth knowledge of relevant fields and techniques.
• Presents proposals and project updates when required.
• Contributes ideas for new products and improvements to procedures
• Validation / verification of analytical methods in accordance with ICH guidelines and / or customer requirements.
• Independently prepare documents (SOP’s, instructions, plans and reports of methods development and validation) using background in the field.
• BSc/ MSc in cell, molecular biology, immunology, biochemistry or other life science related discipline
• Demonstrates skill in all relevant laboratory procedures and use of equipment.
• Analyzes experimental data, and effectively explains conclusions. Designs and executes follow-on experiments independently.
• Maintains an accurate and detailed lab notebook.
• Desired technical skills: Protein analysis (ELISA, WB and other immunoassays), DNA/RNA analysis by qPCR
• Knowledge in statistical methods, regulations pertaining to cell therapy and biologics would be an advantage.
• Mentors less-experienced staff with technical issues and project challenges.
• Highly motivated to work in high pace environment, committed to complete all tasks on time.
• Possess strong team skills in a collaborative and transparent working environment
• Respect, understand, and value individual differences.
The Company Offers
• Meaningful, mission-based work;
• The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company;
• High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential;
• An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals.
• Professional career opportunities;
• Work in an ambitious team;
• Flexi work possibility;
• Monthly salary 1500 - 2300 Eur (Brutto) and additional benefits package.