- Apie įmonę
Join us on our journey to the next generation of digital marketing!
Deep Media Technologies is an innovative start-up company and one of the fastest growing digital media agencies in Germany acting internationally with a team of over 70 team members. As a next-generation independent digital media service provider, we combine digital marketing with innovative deep learning technologies. Our proprietary platform enables highly customised steering across media channels. By this means we can evidently achieve better results by making more automated media decision, based on detailed data . We are e-privacy certified and a partner agency of Google, Meta and TikTok.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team in Vilnius. You will be managing awareness and performance driven online advertising campaigns for our clients.
You will be responsible for cross-media campaign control using our self-developed platform. You plan digital media strategies across various marketing channels and optimise them continuously. Together with the team, you are responsible for the delivery and success of your client’s digital marketing strategies.
What will you do?
- Participate in how the big names such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok contribute to advertising
- Setup, manage and optimise digital campaigns (technical setup, execution and optimisation, reporting and invoicing )
- Overall leadership of campaigns and projects
- Work closely with your team and clients to ensure high campaign performance
What are the requirements?
- Smart, motivated and eager to learn
- Teamwork skills and result-oriented
- Interest in digital advertising
- Attention to details
- Strong Excel skills
- Fluent in English
What do we offer?
- Awesome and at the same time professional, inspiring and international team in Lithuania and Germany
- Opportunity to grow and take on interesting responsibilities
- Work for top advertisers in the German and international market within different verticals such as FMCG, Fashion, Insurance, Finance and many more
- Modern office in the city of Vilnius
- Monthly salary range for this position 1000 - 2500 EUR gross. The final offer will depend on experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
What are your additional benefits?
- Travels to Hamburg Office (if COVID allows travelling)
- Virtual and physical team events
- Private health insurance
- 24 vacation days
- Training on-the-job, regular seminars and lectures
- Flexible working hours with remote and “work-anywhere” possibility
- Various food and beverages and many more
Please send us your application in English.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
How do we work?
Our work environment follows the approach of new work and we distinguish ourselves with high dynamics, flat hierachies and regular feedback sessions. We stand for strong team work with national and international team members. We value equality and focus on your qualifications. Therefore, your cultural background or nationality, religious beliefs, sexual orientation and disabilities do not influence your application.
Furthermore, we orient our start-up towards sustainable processes to make our contribution from climate change to a balanced climate.
During the application process we really want to get to know you and give you a chance to get to know our team as well. That is why we take our time with several interviews with different team members. To faciliate your start in our company, once you become a team member of Deep Media, you can expect a professional onboarding including mentoring programs and introduction sessions in our Deep Media Academy.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 800 – 2000
Galioja iki: 2022.10.12
Galioja iki: 2022.10.14
€ 3500 – 5500
Galioja iki: 2022.10.07
€ 2000 – 3500
Galioja iki: 2022.10.20
€ 2975 – 6000
Galioja iki: 2022.10.06
€ 1400 – 1700
Galioja iki: 2022.10.16