- Apie įmonę
Are you looking for the opportunity to influence and shape critical infrastructure in a large financial institution?
Security, headed by the CSO office, is a part of an organization that delivers high-quality security and risk solutions to Danske Bank and its customers. GS works with complex technical issues and contributes to developing Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative risk mitigating solutions.
Under Security, the Cyber Design and Cyber Build teams bring security architecture and internal security standards based on regulative requirements and best practices to the rest of the group.
The Cyber Design and Cyber Build teams are part of Security with colleagues located in Denmark, Lithuania, and India. Our team is responsible for defining our security architecture and internal standards based on threat intelligence and threat models.
- Ensure Security and Privacy by design when assessing solution designs
- Develop and maintain security architectures across security domains
- Develop architecture artefacts (e.g., models, templates, standards, and procedures) to leverage security capabilities in projects and operations
- Develop strategic plans and roadmaps based on sound enterprise architecture practices
- Support the testing and validation of internal security controls
- Stay current with the industry, regulatory, and legal requirements relevant to Policy and Control
- Frameworks in information security, IT risk and compliance, and data privacy
- You bring a bachelor’s degree in information technology, security, or similar, and have experience in providing security architecture support to a large development organization
- Experience in developing complex IT Solutions
- Solid diplomatic and communication skills
- Information security credentials such as IGP, CISSP, CSSLP, CIPPE, ITIL, or CGRC
- Advanced English language skills
Monthly salary range from 4720 EUR to 7080 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities;
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms;
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience;
- Additional paid days off: 2 to recharge, 2 sick days, 1 for volunteering, for round birthdays, for seniority in Danske Bank, up to 5 days to prepare and hold exams in higher education institutions;
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution after 3 months of working;
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Third pillar pension fund
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3040 – 4560
Galioja iki: 2022.10.14
€ 1200 – 1800
Galioja iki: 2022.10.07
€ 4160 – 6240
Galioja iki: 2022.10.31
€ 1840 – 2760
Galioja iki: 2022.10.21
€ 1200 – 1800
Galioja iki: 2022.11.10
€ 2080 – 3120
Galioja iki: 2022.10.28