- Apie įmonę
Senior Flight Safety Officer
YOUR NEW EXCITING CHAPTER IN THE WORLD OF AVIATION BEGINS NOW WITH SMARTLYNX AIRLINES!
We are a strong and rapidly growing industry-leading EU airline looking to expand and welcome new colleagues from all over the world.
Kickstart your career in aviation with ease: most of our positions don't require previous aviation experience. The mentoring and training are on us, and the enthusiasm and passion for aviation are on you!
Relocate to one of our headquarters in Riga, Tallinn, Malta, or Vilnius (coming soon!) or, in some available positions, work from anywhere in the world and visit your team when needed.
Join our growing company of more than 200 office employees and 650 crew members and become a part of a dynamic, diverse & reputable team providing splendid ACMI, charter, and cargo services for top-tier clients worldwide.
Explore our open positions, and don't hesitate to apply - we are excited to have you on the team. Let's reach for the stars together!
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- You will have the authority to make decisions that affect the safety and/or security of aircraft operations;
- Review and investigate accident, incident, and hazard reports as assigned by the Safety Manager or the Flight Safety Analyst;
- Ensure that during the safety occurrence investigations, the involved flight crew members are asked about their possible fatigue and the FMT score is analyzed accordingly;
- Act as the communication link between the pilot community and the Safety department;
- Request retrospective reports from crew members if necessary;
- Attend monthly Safety Action Group meetings and audits if necessary;
- Participate in the evaluation of flight crew performance;
- Instruct in recurrent ground school training (if necessary);
- Review and identify issues or hazards from Flight Data Analysis Reports;
- Evaluate the performance of Flight Safety Officers and propose improvements where required;
- You will provide monthly training suggestions based on received safety reports as necessary;
- Attend meetings with clients to discuss safety-related items.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
This is a great role for ex-PIC or FO.
- Display a positive, open, and cooperative attitude in order to facilitate a good working relationship with all parties involved while maintaining a critical and analytical mindset;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities under pressure, and challenging interactions in a high-volume, fast-paced environment;
- Assertive, tactful with a high ability to deal with confidential information;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Good knowledge and experience in operating computer software programs, reports, emails, and handling computer data and information.
THIS IS WHY YOU WILL LOVE TO WORK WITH US
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantages of working in a developing, international aviation company with a friendly, modern, and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- 24/7 availability of a massage chair;
- Fresh fruit every day;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Aviation industry-related benefits;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
We at SmartLynx have flexibility embedded in our operations and that is not only what we expect from our employees towards us – we at SmartLynx give an opportunity to our employees to work not only flexible working hours but also do in hybrid or even full-remote mode if the position allows that.
This allows us to employ people all over the world as we are on our way to great expansion.