- Apie įmonę
Do you want to be part of an international, innovative and truly value-creating team that supports international large corporate and institutional customers wishing to do business in any of our markets – the Nordics, the UK, Ireland, and Poland?
The tender team is responsible for effective and timely delivery of responses to corporates’ Requests for Proposal (RfPs) covering Cash Management and other Transaction Banking products across all our markets.
We are a diverse, close-knit team drawing on each other’s strengths and support to deliver the best proposal for our prospective customers. You will become part of a global team located in Copenhagen, Oslo and Vilnius, – your main workplace will be in Vilnius. Daily, you will be working with various departments (Business & Products) in various countries across the bank, which over time will support you build a good network and understanding of different corporate daily banking products and services.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role.
- Create written and visual customer proposals most efficiently and effectively by using market-leading software, best practice methodology and in close collaboration with stakeholders across the organisation
- Build, maintain and improve content database and customer sales material for accuracy, consistency and simplicity
- Be responsible for ongoing reporting and communication of team deliveries
- Contribute to the team’s strategic initiatives to ensure the continuous development of the team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in e.g. Business, Communication, Project Management or related fields
- Relevant experience in proposal writing or content creation within the financial industry will be a great advantage
- Great communication skills (verbal, visual and written) are crucial, as a major part of success is being able to deliver the right message to the right audience in the right format
- You thrive in a innovative environment where you cannot always predict if the next deadline will be super flexible or very tight – after all, we seek to support our prospective customers’ wishes
- You are a true team-oriented person who always stands up to assist your colleagues and possesses a “we-can-do” attitude
- You are detail-oriented, organised and have a systematic approach that enables you to rapidly understand, structure and carry out tasks
- Advanced English skills
Monthly salary range from 1760 EUR to 2640 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities;
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms;
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience;
- Additional paid days off: 2 to recharge, 2 sick days, 1 for volunteering, for round birthdays, for seniority in Danske Bank, up to 5 days to prepare and hold exams in higher education institutions;
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution after 3 months of working;
- Additional days of vacation
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- 100+ partners' offers & discounts
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3040 – 4560
Galioja iki: 2022.10.14
€ 1200 – 1800
Galioja iki: 2022.10.07
€ 4160 – 6240
Galioja iki: 2022.10.31
€ 1840 – 2760
Galioja iki: 2022.10.21
€ 1200 – 1800
Galioja iki: 2022.11.10
€ 2080 – 3120
Galioja iki: 2022.10.28