- Apie įmonę
As a market-leading credit management company, Intrum has wide-ranging expertise in debt collection services, and we do business in 24 countries in Europe plus Latin America (Brazil). We have more than 10,000 experienced employees in our group. As a result, we have a unique geographical size and scope. With market leadership however, comes great responsibility. We see ourselves as role models within our industry and have both the opportunity and responsibility to set new standards and change the way people perceive credit management. Through ethical and sustainable business practices we want to become the true benchmark of our industry.
Intrum GBS is working on transforming and developing back office processes for all Intrum countries and will proceed with these tasks. Join our company, share and develop your knowledge and be a member of dedicated, enthusiastic team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Create an engaged and team oriented work force in order to improve the results.
- Perform a full range of managerial responsibilities which may include interviewing, hiring, coaching, managing and developing employees etc.
- Establish regular communication with the team, such as 1-1 meetings, team meetings etc.
- Coach and assist all employees with problem solving, team/personal issues etc.
- Manage employee contributions and potential growth
- Support continuous improvement goals
- Support standardized, efficient transaction processing and improvement
- Track, monitor and evaluate day-to-day accounting processes
- Participate in the ongoing establishment of accounting policies and procedures
- Develop operational strategies including the review and implementation of process and system changes
- Focus on improving system efficiencies and business practices
- Participate in financial projects
- Ensure compliance with internal control policies
- Proven experience in international environment and project management
- Good understanding of data import flows, data exchange, data mapping
- Successful track record in leading and managing teams
- Very good English language
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a changing environment
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
What we offer:
- Hybrid work arrangements allowing to combine work from home and office
- A flexible workplace providing more freedom to get the job done while managing the responsibilities of life
- Culture of learning for individual career development and grow opportunities
- Community driven environment where your experience matters
- Full onboarding guidance to settle in comfortably
- Rewards and recognition for individual contribution
- Benefit package, including healthy environment, insurance, team building & sport activities etc.
From 3100 Eur gross/month. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Join us on this exciting journey by sharing your experience and story 🤩
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3028 – 3700
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.19
€ 3100 – 4100
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.18
€ 2530 – 3800
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.22
€ 2700 – 3600
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.19
€ 2000 – 10000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.24
€ 1818 – 2726
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.01