- Apie įmonę
Running a business is all about making intelligent decisions, powered by accurate information. Our clients are increasingly looking to us for transaction diligence, financial analysis, valuation, modeling, and analytical services to make that happen. When you join our industry-leading team, you’ll be right at the heart of that challenge, working with leading business tools and methodologies to provide to some of the most sophisticated clients around, and work at the forefront of high-profile transactions.
Underpinning everything is our focus on developing a talented team through investment in technical and commercial training and knowledge transfer. Within the team you’d have the opportunity to manage smaller projects and be an integral part of larger projects, often involving multi-disciplinary teams. As part of your role you would work on a varied portfolio of transaction diligence engagements as well as be able to build on other competencies throughout the whole M&A transactions cycle.
Working with high-profile clients, you’ll take on a wide range of responsibilities, making an impact right out of the gate. It’s all about supporting our clients in taking proper investment decisions, in taking their businesses further, carrying insights over into each new project and sharing information with colleagues across the business. And as you help your people and clients to grow to meet their potential, you’ll progress too.
Your key responsibilities
You’re likely to split your time between managing projects and supporting business development across your team. You’ll directly engage clients, getting to know their unique goals and aspirations to provide a great service every time. You’ll also be given responsibility to manage the business, and the freedom to influence your own career direction.
Skills and attributes for success
• Acting as an authoritative advisor, guiding our clients through transaction process and especially transaction diligence process, providing insights and recommendations affecting M&A deal pricing and representations, providing strategic advice and guidance to key stakeholders;
• Managing engagement objectives and strategies that meet and exceed our clients’ unique needs;
• Leading a team of junior professionals;
• Constantly monitoring risk and identifying opportunities to improve our current processes (especially in transaction diligence);
• Connecting with our clients and building meaningful long-term relationships.
To qualify for the role you must have
• The ability to demonstrate intellectual rigour and commercial awareness, combined with first-class numeracy and analytical skills;
• Skills of financial analysis, understanding of accounting standards and financial statements of various businesses, experience in corporate finance;
• Excellent report writing, communication and presentation skills, attention to detail;
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work as part of a team and handle multiple responsibilities, a proven record in project management;
• A master’s (or at least bachelor’s) degree supported by experience in a relevant area.
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Previous experience in professional services (including but not limited to Big 4 Firm);
• A degree in Finance or Accounting;
• CFA/ACCA or similar financial qualification;
• Experience in business valuations;
• Experience in investment banking, consulting, or financial research.
What we look for
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated, numerate, logical thinkers with a passion for transactions / deals, having an analytical approach and attention to detail.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance and recognised for the value you bring to our business. Our total reward package includes additional benefits. Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around;
• Opportunities to collaborate to develop new skills and progress your career;
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities, and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us. Apply now.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3333 – 4583
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.18
€ 2967 – 4451
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.11
€ 3500 – 5500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.18
€ 2480 – 3720
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.12
€ 2780 – 4160
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.14
€ 3000 – 5500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.20