- Apie įmonę
Key purpose statement
The EUS Governance & Performance manager is accountable for the overall governance of the end-user services including driving improvement plans with our strategic partners and BMI stakeholders. As such the Governance & Performance offering includes:
- Own the end-to-end IT Customer Satisfaction process
- Accountable for driving the CSIs with the strategic partners
- Work with the regional business units to document and drive improvements
- Chair the IT Service performance meetings
- Drive improvements in the IT tools for a better customer experience
- Management & Executive level reporting
- Review and amend ITIL process documents
- Organize and chair meetings with the IT Leadership team and Regional IT.
- Automate reporting of IT stats and performance charts
- Prepare exec-level presentations
- Perform regular audits on the daily operational tasks and provide reports.
- Ensure that the above-mentioned workplace services offering is defined in a robust way to meet current and future service demand
- Guide local Workplace services operations through policies, procedures, and best practices to ensure that all workplace services are managed in a coherent and cost-effective manner, maximizing leverage of common suppliers and equipment
- Prevent the proliferation of different solutions fulfilling the same services
- Ensure that Workplace suppliers are monitored in comparable ways
- Ensure alignment with Vendor Management on setting Workplace supplier evaluation criteria and takes part in the Supplier evaluation process
- Proactively drives the sharing of best practices and learning in the area of Service Ownership (and associated 3rd party delivery) across the global IT organization
- Proactively seeks commercial opportunities for improving the quality of delivery within the organization and 3rd party suppliers
- Participates in appropriate governance forums to drive service improvement and effectively manage vendor performance
- Collaborate cross-functionally to design improved standardized infrastructure and operations support processes in conjunction with IT outsource partners, in-house IT services, and internal stakeholders.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Degree level educated in a relevant subject area
- Extensive experience and proven track record in End User Computing and Service Management roles
- Strong knowledge of IT Workplace control processes, policies, and technologies
- Experience in working in a multi-vendor IT sourcing environment
- Good Reporting skills
- ServiceNow Knowledge
- Cross-functional and cross-regional IT operations experience.
- Cultural awareness across global business units.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Enterprise level Microsoft, Google, and other User Productivity tools, for both on-premise or cloud-based technologies and architectures
- Experience working with End User Computing service providers
Roles, Skills & Attributes Required:
- Demonstrates the values: Integrity, Teamwork, Respect, and professionalism, and effectively role model these for the team and across the organization
- Ability to build strong relationships at senior levels in the business both vertically and laterally and to influence and be persuasive at all levels.
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to resolve conflicts and problems and follow through to completion
- Ability to work under pressure and identify and prioritize key issues in a fast-changing environment.
- Highly developed Business and commercial acumen
- Leads the focus on quality and attention to detail
- Strong system aptitude/affinity with technology
- Good command of written/verbal business English
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4132 – 6280
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.22
€ 1800 – 2700
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.21
€ 4000 – 5000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.10
€ 1568 – 1927
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.02
€ 2000 – 2500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.25
€ 3600 – 4100
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.27