- Apie įmonę
As our Technical Success Manager, you’ll be joining our Client Services team as second line support. You’ll be consulting our clients in trouble-shooting and resolving all technical inquiries and bug fixes, and lead clients to utilise our platform in the most optimal way. Ultimately you’ll be ensuring the technical health of our client portfolio. You’ll also act as a technical relationship manager providing best practices guidance with our clients via case and phone communications working in a timely and efficient manner ensuring you meet agreed SLAs. In this process, you will be supported by a team of engineers for any required code change and critical cases.
As you will be consulting our US clients, your work hours will be from 4 pm to 1 am.
Salary range starts from 1878 EUR gross per month and offers are determined by experience, knowledge and skillset
• Experience working in a client-facing role.
• A degree in CIS, MIS, or computer science (or equivalent job experience)
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
• Provide a high lever of service/support on all assigned cases from shared support clients by performing the following task.
• Work independently or collaboratively with internal teams, as well as our clients to resolve concerns, issues and questions in a professional and timely manner.
• Provide consutative guidance to assigned clients on how to resolve issues.
• Manage client expectations and meet or exceed time commitments consistenly.
• Explain technical concepts (limitations, requirements, functionality) to a wide range of audience.
• Handle all cases in accordance with documented processes and consistently meet all KPI‘S.
• Assist with New Hire Training team when necessary.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2700 – 3500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.04
€ 2300 – 3000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.03
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.14
€ 1792 – 2688
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.27
€ 2000 – 3100
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.26
€ 3700 – 5500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.17