- Apie įmonę
The HELLA Supply Chain Management is part of the global Logistics network. The Supply Chain Manager leads and steers international projects with high complexity, including advice to business units, customers and suppliers on project related issues. Implementing, customizing and integrating all the multi-location resources required to meet project requirements. Execution of logistics projects for the new design, harmonization and optimization of logistical processes along the supply chain, throughout the Logistics organization. All actions lead to continuous improvement and standardization of the Supply chain landscape.
- Elaborate the solutions and process optimizations in close collaboration with internal stakeholders and decision-makers;
- Conduct and drive independently optimization projects in cooperation with HELLA international plants, suppliers and customers to strengthen and improve the entire supply chain;
- Through process analysis optimization to detect potentials for logistics and supply chain management processes and develop and implement solution approaches;
- Develop KPIs and tracking tools for the areas of planning, procurement and logistical flow of goods and initiate appropriate measures in the event of deviations from targets;
- Optimize existing global planning and logistics processes as well as projects for automation and digitization;
- Apply and continuously improve the project management standards (processes, methods and tools). Set and achieve day-to-day objectives that have noticeable impact on others within the job areas.
- A successfully completed degree in Engineering, Business, Logistics or similar, paired with a passion for Supply Chain Management;
- At least 3 years professional experience and proven track record in an international Supply Chain and thorough understanding of end-to-end Supply Chain processes and interdependencies;
- Knowledge in Capacity Planning, Sales and Operations Planning (SAP MM, WM and PP modules) and Project Management;
- Strong process improvement and project management skills, interpersonal and communication skills to interact at all levels within the organization as well as customer orientation paired with a sense of proactivity and responsibility;
- A well-structured and self-organized way of working paired with strong process-discipline and target-oriented mindset;
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills paired with a strong analytical mindset and ability to use models for optimization purposes;
- The proficiency to speak English fluently and willing to travel frequently.
- Professional and personal development opportunities, career prospects in a rapidly growing international company;
- Professional and friendly team, great attention to internal communication;
- A modern, ergonomic work environment that meets the highest safety standards;
- Modernly equipped dining and relaxation areas, discount for fresh and healthy food in the company's canteen, 24/7 snacks station, fragrant coffee and tea;
- Extensive motivational package (German and English language courses, company events, sports activities, vaccinations, discounts offered by partners, etc.);
- Free public transport from Kaunas city to UAB HELLA Lithuania (transport schedule is adjusted to administration and shift working hours).
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2450 – 4100
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.26
€ 5000 – 6000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.11
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.10
€ 3700 – 4200
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.19
€ 1570 – 3300
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.17
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.08