- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate about Data Warehouse and ready to take on new challenges?In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a skilled organization offering unique opportunities for growth and learning.
- Work in Group Business Intelligence area.
- Belong to an agile team where focus is to work with transformation initiatives where metadata, data lineage and both business and technical architecture are important areas.
- Providing support to GBI’s Agile Release Trains in the migration phases
- Academic degree, or a great reason for not having one.
- Familiar with the BI area in general.
- Deep knowledge of Data Warehousing technologies like ETL tools, scheduling mechanisms, processes and Teradata in particular.
- Good knowledge of Swedish Data Warehouse in Swedbank
- Experience of working with Group Data Warehouse in Swedbank is a plus.
- Experience of metadata, data lineage, architecture or similar.
- Experience of agile framework and agile way of working.
- Strong team player with ability to communicate, contribute and take decisions.
- Be curious to always learn and relentlessly find improvements.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and...
be a part of an amazing, skilled and inclusive BI organization in our journey with a clear goal in mind in line with Swedbank’s strategic direction.” Lars Emanuelsson, your future leaderWe look forward to receiving your application by 31.08.2022.
Location: Umeå, Sundbyberg, Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius
Recruiting manager: Lars Emanuelsson, +46703754216
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Gun Österberg, +46 85 85 95 251
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2750-4150 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2400-3600 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
We want to inform you that the selection process may begin after the summer holidays.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.