- Apie įmonę
We are looking for a colleague, who would join the e.balance product team as a Solution Architect and help us take care of it's internal design as well as external integrations. E.balance is newly developed data intensive system with primary responsibility to prepare in various data slices reports of electricity balances. These reports further are used to forecast electricity consumption/production. The main challenge of development is a huge data amount that must be collected and aggregated in fairly small time frame. If you have experience in data modelling, data marts, IoT, big data, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Develop solution designs that meets business and technology needs, facilitate meetings with business and technology stakeholders and use analytical skills to understand business requirements and current as-is architecture;
- Create conceptual and logical deployment diagrams to communicate current and future state architecture;
- Design integrations through APIs and service-oriented architectures;
- Select the most appropriate technology for a problem, involving balancing architectural concerns of the project with the concerns of the enterprise;
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architects to ensure solution design aligns with Enterprise strategies and roadmaps.
- Have at least 2 years of similar work experience (ex software engineer, technical analyst, integrations developer);
- Understand of Application, Infrastructure and security architecture and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Availability of a system;
- Know background in systems software development utilizing multiple modern technologies and design patterns;
- Have knowledge of Data Warehouse building principles, including data modelling;
- Have experience building and optimizing streaming, data pipelines, architectures and data sets;
- Have knowledge of integration message brokers.
Bonus points for
- Work experience and knowledge of Power BI report development;
- .NET or any other similar language programming skills;
- Have experience with visual modeling tools such as MagicDraw and Unified Modeling Language (UML);
- Have experience with Agile & DevSecOps methodologies;
- TOGAF Knowledge desired.
- Your knowledge and experience will contribute towards developing long-term energy projects of national importance
- Will have an opportunity to take up unique challenges specific to the energy sector together with a team of professionals
- Will have an opportunity to work with the newest technologies
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world
- Will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, flexible work time, etc).
We invite you to apply until 2022-08-31
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania Certificate, which is awarded to companies for applying the highest HR management standards ensuring the good working conditions and development conditions.
Ignitis Group is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Grupės Paslaugų Centras is an internal service centre which provides IT, procurement, accounting, human resources, legal, communication, asset and document management services to all Ignitis Group companies.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3100 – 4700
Galioja iki: 2022.10.15
€ 5000 – 5500
Galioja iki: 2022.12.13
€ 1200 – 1800
Galioja iki: 2022.10.07
€ 4160 – 6240
Galioja iki: 2022.09.29
€ 1700 – 2000
Galioja iki: 2022.09.30
€ 960 – 1440
Galioja iki: 2022.10.07