- Apie įmonę
Accounts Payable Manager – Vilnius, Lithuania
Are you looking to play a key role in a global FinTech company's Accounting department? Do you believe it's paramount for Managers to be transparent and approachable? Join Western Union as an Accounts Payable Manager.
Motivated by our values: purpose driven, globally minded, and trustworthy & respectful
We're a FinTech that's using insight from customers and colleagues worldwide to improve financial services for families, small businesses, multinational corporations, and non-profit organizations. We're a team of over 8,000 employees serving 200 countries and territories. We believe when money moves, better things happen.
Relentless pursuit of better
Here are some responsibilities you will have:
- Manage accounts payable supervisors and staff performing accounts payable activities globally;
- Set and drive team objectives, project management related to ongoing transformation of global procurement and accounts payable processes;
- Lead mergers and acquisitions due diligence, integration/separation and other projects as needed;
- Be responsible for managing Sarbanes-Oxley process documentation, and AP Standard Operating Procedures;
- Handle escalated issues and resolve problems as needed, referring complex issues to upper management.
Here are some skills, attributes, and qualifications you will have:
- A degree in Business, Finance or Accounting;
- 3-5 years of experience in accounting, within an accounts payable department in a similar role with some experience as a manager;
- Understanding of GAAP & Sarbanes Oxley in theory and practice;
- Communication skills to inspire and develop your team while also having an analytical mind;
- Being a problem solver with the ability to multitask will help you succeed in this role.
Join us, and let's connect the world
Western Union is transforming its business and shaping the financial services sector by driving quality, convenience, and customer service to new levels of excellence. It's an exciting time for our organization, as the largest cross-border money transfer operator, trusted by millions of consumers around the world. If you're ready to unleash your potential to help drive change through bottom-up innovation, apply now.
We're a company on the move, and we want our people to grow and develop. You'll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as a great salary and benefits package.
We are passionate about our diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams, while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran (U.S.) status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, in accordance with applicable laws.
The monthly gross base salary range is 2810 – 4780 EUR. This range represents the anticipated low and high end of the salary for this position. This role is also eligible to receive an annual bonus that align with individual and company performance. Actual salaries will vary and are based on factors such as a candidate's qualifications, skills, and competencies. Salary is one component of the Western Union total compensation package, which includes short-term incentives, multiple health insurance options, accident and life insurance, and access to best-in-class development platforms, to name a few! The Recruiter will share other benefits specific to your location and role during the interview process.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1566 – 2348
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.03
€ 1000 – 1600
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.31
€ 1100 – 1300
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.19
€ 3306 – 4132
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.01
€ 905 – 1115
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.30
€ 2000 – 2400
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.28