- Apie įmonę
As a market-leading credit management company, Intrum has wide-ranging expertise in debt collection services, and we do business in 24 countries in Europe plus Latin America (Brazil). We have more than 10,000 experienced employees in our group. As a result, we have a unique geographical size and scope. With market leadership however, comes great responsibility. We see ourselves as role models within our industry and have both the opportunity and responsibility to set new standards and change the way people perceive credit management. Through ethical and sustainable business practices we want to become the true benchmark of our industry.
GBS Operations is a part of Intrum GBS that takes the key role in delivering debt collection services to our Clients in Norway. Apart of responsibilities of daily tasks, we continuously work with process improvements and quality management to create extra value for organization, clients and customers. We are looking for Norwegian speaking Team Manager to join and lead this team, start your challenging path and grow with us.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Create an engaged and team oriented work force in order to improve the results
- Perform a full range of managerial responsibilities which may include interviewing, hiring, coaching, managing and developing employees etc.
- Establish regular communication with the team, such as 1-1 meetings, team meetings etc.
- Manage employee contributions and potential growth
- Support standardized, efficient transaction processing and improvement
- Develop operational strategies including the review and implementation of process and system changes
- Focus on improving system efficiencies and business practices
- Consistently manage stakeholder expectations and work towards
- Ensure compliance with internal control policies
- Experience in managing and leading teams
- Ability to quickly understand relevant systems, processes, and procedures
- Good knowledge of Norwegian and English languages
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a changing environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
What we offer:
- Hybrid work arrangements allowing to combine work from home and office
- A flexible workplace providing more freedom to get the job done while managing the responsibilities of life
- Culture of learning for individual career development and grow opportunities
- Community driven environment where your experience matters
- Full onboarding guidance to settle in comfortably
- Rewards and recognition for individual contribution
- Benefit package, including healthy environment, insurance, team building activities etc.
From 3100 Eur gross/month. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Join us on this exciting journey by sharing your experience and story 🤩
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3306 – 4133
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.08
€ 2200 – 2500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.30
€ 2300 – 2500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.09
€ 1700 – 2000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.30
€ 1205 – 1812
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.31
€ 1950 – 3300
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.01